Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Have them Everywhere

I love how these come in various sizes. I keep containers in multiple locations, including my car, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Does a good job sanitizing areas and come in a variety of scents.

Must HAVE!

This product is a must have in everyyy household! Before pandemic or after, lysol is one product that I have purchased and used for a veryy long time. Spray and wipes both work great and give the best satisfaction of cleanliness.

This is a product you can depend on to get Covid 19 out of

I’ve always use Lysol wipes but never so much as in the last six months. We use them to wipe down our phones the car steering wheels anything that we would touch after we’ve been out. I even wipe down my groceries when I get home and I always use Lysol wipes.

Trusted Antibacterial wipes

Trusted brand to be effective in killing all the bacteria, virus, and germs that you don’t care much about. Moist towelettes that is easy to use, leaves nice lemon scent behind

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love these for my home and car

I use these wipes all over my home from doorknobs to toys and even light switches. I have used these wipes for finger prints on the walls and even for cleaning sinks, taps and outside of the toilet.
    I have used these wipes in my car as well. On the door, buttons, steering wheel, baby seat buckles and safety belts.

Favourite scent

Love these wipes and they’re kind of hard to come by these days!
    Sometimes they don’t rip properly, but they still work! The double sided texture is handy for getting stuck on dirt

Trusted brand

I love the lemon scent of these wipes. They leave my rooms smelling clean and fresh. I’m confident in this product - that they kill germs and makes me feel safe.

Lingettes pratique

Lingettes qui nous ont été très utiles lors de la pandémie. De plus, elles sont prêtes à l'emplois. Elles ont une odeur agréable (celles au citron). Elles s'utilisent facilement, ont une bonne grandeur et texture. Je les recommandes.

The best wipes

This product has because one of my favorites. Very easy to use all around the house and in the car! Also very useful during the Covid-19! I also enjoy the smell of citrus.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Makes disinfecting easy!

Convenient and easy to use! I keep these wipes on hand always! All high touch surfaces in my house get wiped frequently and these wipes make that chore a breeze!