Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 31, 2020

Great for disinfecting items before bringing into home

Use these on all outer packaging of items I bring into my house - leave a tub in my garage for easy access. Another tub in my car for wiping often touched surfaces. Sheets don’t rip so 1 sheet goes a long way! Just wish they had eco-friendly non toxic formula

Quick handy and effective

These wipes have a great clean lemony smell. I use them to disinfect my kitchen & bathroom for a quick clean up in between weekly cleanings. They wipe my taps clean and spot free which i found to not be the norm compared to other brands of disinfecting wipes. To be honest I use them for pretty much any quick clean up, they work great in my car to wipe away dust, they wipe up a mess in no time at all.
    I am never without a bottle of Lysol wipes in every room of my house and my vehicles. I use the citrus one mostly for the car bathroom and kitchen.

August 31, 2020

I always have this product at home

I always have this product at home. I use to clean almost everything. Sometimes my dog pees in a wrong place and I use this wipes at the same time to guarantee that everything will be safe and clean

Great for everything

These wipes have been my all time favourite since I began cleaning things myself. They are useful for almost everything and smell amazing. It’s great knowing your cleaning and killing germs at the same time!

New Brunswick, Canada

I loved the scent!

I always like having wipes with the antibacterial option, typically for cleaning in the kitchen. Now that we are in a pandemic, having antibacterial products is more important than ever. It also gives me peace of mind. The scent is so nice!

August 29, 2020
    United States

lysol lemon fresh

I love the ease of these wipes to clean so many surfaces. I use them in the kitchen to decontaminate the countertops and to clean my stovetop. I also use them whenever I buy anything used to freshen it up and to disinfect. I love the fresh lemon scent too.

August 29, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good buy!

I buy these to wipe down my counters after preparing meat. I really like the lemon send it smells fresh. They do the job and everything looks and feels squeaky clean after

August 28, 2020

Serves the purpose : germ killer

While we are through tough covid times lysol has proved to be a life saver. We keep it in our car, home (different spots in our home) and it works really good. From cleaning door knobs to surfaces to grocery items it's the best. Also since I am a sucker for zesty lemony fragrances, it smells just the way I like it.

August 26, 2020

Great product

It’s a great disinfectant product. Cleans well and smells great!
    I’ve been using them for a long time even more for the past few months because of COVID. 100% Recommended

August 26, 2020

I would buy this product again

This is my go to cleaning wipes find they do not leave streeks, smells and cleans great. This is a product i qould recommended to any off my friends and family.

Updated On: August 26, 2020