Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Lysol

Lysol wipes work very well to clean and disinfect your home especially during the pandemic. The scent is not overpowering and these wipes are affordable

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice products

I got this product to clean the house and take away dust. I wish the smell would not give me a headache and the whips would not give my hands a rash from the strength. But cleans up mess good

October 01, 2020

A must have for everyone!

Lysol is a must have for everyone! Now during covid-19 it's even more essential to have as it kills viruses and bacterias. I use it everywhere to clean my house and as well outside when I go to the supermarket to avoid any contaminations.

2020s most used product

What can I say, I have become really familiar with Lysol wipes this year. The smell could be fruitier, however they clean the germs and surfaces quite well. Great product!

Fruity

They smell so good. I always think they smell like fruit. Our house always smells so clean and fresh after we use these wipes. I love these. They make our house so clean

Family favourite!

Encouraging my kids to "clean up" is easier when they can just grab a wipe to mop up a spill. Needless to say, Lysol wipes are a staple in our household!

Esential

A product that is very necessary. During these times. With the on going pandemic being able to keep things disinfected and clean . Not only give you piece of mind but also the feeling of safety.

Love these

I love these for the really big messes especially if they have been left unattended and parts are stuck on. I also use them for the bathroom. They clean great and then I can just toss them.

Love them!

During a pandemic, who doesn't like to wipe down their belongings. I use these everywhere! To wipe down my phone, my computer! They aren't too harsh on my hands either!

Can’t get enough

I’ve been using these religiously since I could reopen my salon due to shutting down for 3 months because of covid and I love Them! I love that I can get a 6 pack and the lemon scent is great plus it doesn’t dry out my hands!