Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Love wipes

Lysol wipes are handy to have around. You can wipe any surface area real quick. I like the citrus smell. The wipes really clean well. It's easy for younger children age 7 and up to use

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Disinfect

I absolutely love Lysol disinfecting wipes. The smell is amazing. I use these wipes throughout the house, especially in the bathroom. They leave the surface clean and the canister makes it easy for dispensing. I'd most definitely recommend this product.

Lifesaver!

This product has been a lifesaver with the pandemic! we go through so many of these at work cleaning absolutely everything, my only complaint would be the chemicals make may hands so dry!

March 06, 2021

A avoir à la maison

Ces lingettes sont idéales pour le comptoir de la cuisine et les salles de bain. Elles offrent la tranquillité d'esprit à faible coût et sont faciles d'emploi. Le contenant est aussi très pratique.

March 06, 2021

A classroom Must!

During this pandemic, Lysol is my partner in my classroom. I teach 4 and 5 year olds and I love how easy and fast it is using a lysol wipe on desks once the students have finished eating! The wipe is durable and the scent is great.

March 05, 2021

Have these all over the house

These are wonderful to have in many rooms of the house. I have them in the kitchen to wipe and disinfect my counter and sink, in my bathroom to wipe out the sink, and wipe the toilet handle and seat. I also use them for many other things. In this day and age, there are so many things you feel the need to wipe down to be safe.

March 05, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love the scent!

Works great as a clenaing wipe. Helps clean up dried sticky messes. The best part of this product is the strong lemon scent. After cleaning the scent lasts for hours making the whole room smell clean, fresh and lemon-y.

March 03, 2021

Un must

Ces lingettes sont un must à avoir sous la main pour le nettoyage. Premièrement, elles nettoient très bien. Deuxièmement, elles sentent très bonnes. On les adore.

March 01, 2021

Best disinfecting wipes!!

Love lysol disinfecting wipes citrus. I know they are disinfecting and cleaning to protect my family. The smell is not too strong and a nice smell. I will definitely be buying these for now on.

March 01, 2021

The best smelling germ killer out there!!

Been using this product for years, it never disappoints me! It’s became a staple in my house hold and the classic lemon scent just smells so fresh, clean!