2060 reviews
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews
Ranked #1 in Cleaning Wipes

Best Friends For Life!

As a mother of many with a multitude of ages, germs are Plenty! Don't get me wrong I actually belive exposure to germs are good, buuut let's face it some places for germs are Nasty! Especially public places (but also at our toilet side), which is one Huge reason we Don't leave home with out these babies! Not all are young girls have mastered stand and pee, these things make sit and pee a breeze in public places, also when rushing it makes it easy to ensure I've cleaned up germs like salmonella after prepping chicken and such ...

Lysol wipes

I love the Lysol wipes I use these on everything to disinffect surfaces and cleaning. I like the way it saves time by just pulling one out when I need to instead of getting a wet cloth it actually saves time.

Quick and easy cleanup!

I make sure I have Lysol disinfecting wipes on hand at home and work always. Great for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom as well as the keyboard and phone at work.

Best for quick cleaning

I rely on these wipes in various areas of my life to keep things clean. In the bathroom, the kitchen, the office, the laundry room, even the BBQ (great for wiping down outside of BBQ before and after storage). If you aren't using these wipes now ... why not?

September 12, 2017

Excellent product for any time

These are helpful when you don't want to use the whole spray and cloth method. Just pull out one and wipe . So easy does the job. Great fresh smell. Non greasy. Cleans great

September 12, 2017

At Home From Surgery - Lysol Wipes Did Their Job!

After coming from home from surgery and a long recovery of over a year I hire cleaning ladies to assist me. I told them that Lysol wipes were to be used all through the house on specified areas, like counter tops, bathroom, etc. I recovered nicely and my house smelt so clean. Still use it today.

Staple of every household

I absolutely love these wipes. I keep them all over the house. They're great for cleaning up after toddler! Use them on highchair to keep plastic bright white; use on toilet to keep rim clean and germ free; use on glass, heck, everything!!!!

I swear by this product

Lysol disinfecting wipes are an amazing product. I keep a pack in my drawer at work to disinfect phones , machines and computers. Kills germs instantly

Great stuff

These are so handy. I use them to wipe down my countertops my chair is my tables cups everything. Including door knobs and my kids bikes. Super easy and very handy to have around for a quick fix with these quick wipes. it's very inexpensive to buy and I highly recommend this product.

September 11, 2017

Best Product Ever

When Lysol came out with the wipes, these are the best things ever. Nothing compares them. My go to for the bathroom and when sickness arises, I wipe everything. Awesome product and it doesn't hurt my furniture.