Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

October 16, 2017

Cleaning can suck

Cleaning can suck. These make life so much easier! I use them everywhere in my home on quick cleanups and deep clean jobs. Lysol wipes get pulled out when we have had company that have colds or sniffles and with a quick wipe we don’t have to be concerned with catching any viruses that may have been left behind!

October 16, 2017

Very convenient

I love these wipes sooo much! I have a container in both bathrooms and my kitchen. I always keep extra stock because I hate to run out. They are super easy to wipe up spills from cooking in the kitchen, wipe the garbage canto disinfect and to clean out the sink and around the toilet in the bathroom. This is one product I would not do without. I prefer the blue one because I love the scent but all of them smell fine.

October 15, 2017

Best wipes

These are the best wipes for household and office use. I used to think there wasn't a difference until our office ordered a different brand. These left a fresh smelling scent and a clean area whether it was a desk, counter or kitchen counter. Will definitely continue to buy this brand.

October 14, 2017

Can't say enough good things

I really like these wipes. I use them on everything. In kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, office, on my drive. Even in bathtub. They work well and are not too expensive. I buy in bulk at Costco.

October 14, 2017

great stuff

quick and easy products to use use last minute i even keep on in my car for last minute spills and in bathroom and kitchen as well. like the smell . fast and easy pick up

October 13, 2017

Kill them germs!

Lysol disinfecting wipes are incredible! not only are they heavenly cheap, but the4y smell great and not over powering. Convenient for cleaning in the car, or the kids bigger toys, or cupboards or generally anywhere you need!

October 13, 2017

Multipurpose use is amazing!

These wipes are absolutely amazing not only because the clean absolutely everything but you can use them on so many things. I use them daily especially just to clean my counter in the kitchen real quick to tidy it up!

October 12, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I Use these wipes all the time, I find them helpful in cleaning up nasty bathroom mishaps. I use them regularly on the railings and doorknobs during cold and flu season.

October 12, 2017

Obessed

I use these every where they are absolutely great. They are amazing for top up cleaning around the house and maintain cleaning for couter tops sinks light switches and table tops or the odd small job

October 11, 2017

Would buy again

Lysol wipes are a convenient way to wipe my grandsons high chair down. I also use them for my counters and all door knobs, leaving a clean fresh smell and the knowledge that I am doing my best to keep germs at bay.