Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Complete Clean Reviews

2.3/5

May 23, 2020

Not the best

I bought this at Costco because the value was great but I was not impressed. You have to use a lot I find and even after letting it sit, it didn’t clean down in the bottom well, had to use elbow grease to get it clean. Scent is really nice though. Just prefer my other toilet cleaner

March 30, 2020

I constantly purchase because it works better than anything

Living on hard Well water was a challenge to keep the bowl mineral stain free. Lysol to the rescue cleans rust and mineral deposits with ease. If the stain has been there a while leave it sit after a bit of a scrub and Lysol cleans the bowl. I used it on rust stains in the bathtub and sink too. Nothing else for me. Lysol all the way germs and stains gone.

January 02, 2020

Wouldn’t buy anything else!

I buy this in bulk at Costco and leave one in each bathroom! It is the best toilet cleaner. Love the smell, toilet is nice a shiny after! Definite must have for every household

3.2/5

November 21, 2019

Bon produit

Le nettoyant pour cuvette Lysol fonctionne bien, mais rien de surprenant selon moi. Il existe de produit similaire de d’autres marques qui nettoient mieux, il ne m’a pas surpris

October 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Great Toilet cleaner that gets the job done!

This lysol cleaner smells great and is tough on stains. I love a product that easily cleans while smelling great and disinfecting. The bottle is also a great design and make it easy to dispense the liquid around the bowl.

August 22, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Works

This is the only toilet bowl cleaner that works to get rid of any and everything stuck on the inside of the toilet bowl. It coats it and sticks to the grime until it slides down into the water and then all you need is the toilet brush to finish the job. Perfectly clean afterwards!

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Lysol Toilet Cleaner

I love the way it smells and it cleans the toilet without all the extra scrubbing.I don't have to use this but one a week to keep my toilet smelling and looking clean.

June 26, 2019

Awesome product

I always use this brand. Smells nice and keeps the bathroom fresh and clean. No hard scrubbing to do with this product. Even pregnant it doesnt smell too strong.

March 21, 2019

Super product pour cubvette

Super produits nettoyant pour cuvette, I nettoie bien et c'est tellement facile d'emploi turns le mis Dans la cuvette apres turns passe la brosse d et sa brille, il a une odeur tres agréable, ca sent la ftraicheure et la proprete .Très bon pouvoir nettoyant, j'en ai toujours a la Maison

January 28, 2019

Fresh toilet

I like to use this bowl cleaner because it leaves a nice scent in the bathroom, really cleans the toilet, gets ride of the mold around the bowl, I simply use 2 times a week and I don't have any concerns about cleaning my toilet.