Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent Reviews

March 07, 2018

Love 'em

I have been using Lysol wipe for several years now. i don't think I will ever switch brands as they seem to make my cleaning job a little easier. Love love love my lysol wipes for just about any cleaning job

October 30, 2017

Obsessed

I love Lysol Wipes and use to clean up pretty much everything in my condo. Lysol wipes are amazing for disinfecting especially with cold & flu season approaching. Highly recommended!

October 30, 2017

Obsessed

I am OBSESSED with Lysol Wipes - I use them to wipe down almost everything in my house. These are also a great disinfectant which is ideal for cold & flu season approaching; they are very convenient to use and the wipes never dry up!

October 13, 2017

works good

I love Lysol Whiped especially if it leaves a nice fresh scent to it. they work so goood cleaning up any dry or wet messes. leaving the area smelling like Clean Linen. I love these handy things, fairly cheap for a multi pack.

June 01, 2017

My family and I love Lysol wipes! We keep a large container in each bathroom and in the kitchen. It is always on our shopping list and we could not think of a time we did not have them. We use them on average about under 10 times a day. With a teenage boy and furbabies, they are a super lifesaver!!!

May 29, 2017

This is an amazing product. I've been using it for everyday cleaning. And the smell last a long time. Takes tough stuff off with out much effort. Need a whole lot of them cause I love the different scents.

May 03, 2017

This is not an exaggeration, I buy a big tub of Lysol wipes every week! That might be excessive for the average household but when you have children and run a licensed daycare, nothing is more handy than just pulling out a few of these and scrubbing up a mess! I love the smell and the convenience. Two thumbs up!!

April 25, 2017

I use these for just about everything in my house and even my car. They are great for wiping down the kitchen table and countertops, the bathroom counter, they're great for cleaning baseboards and even washing walls! The scent is pleasant and does t have a strong chemical after smell that some cleaning products leave. They work great for cleaning small spaces like cup holders in cars or side pockets. Love them!

April 10, 2017

Lysol wipes are a staple in our home. They are quick and effective. We keep them in our kitchen to quickly wipe down the counters while we are cooking and prepping so there is no risk of cross contamination. They smell very nice too.

April 03, 2017

Love these for a quick clean up ! Always use them in my bathroom or to clean the counters in the kitchen ! I usually get the lemon scent but there is more to choose from