M &M;Caramel candy Reviews
#11 in Candy

April 02, 2020

Yum

These are great! I don’t remember my life before them. They have the same great crunch as a regular M&M;, with a smooth chewy caramel centre. They are the best treat. The price is not bad. Same price as other M&M;candy. You can find them at many stores, but I mainly shop for them at the dollar store, as they are readily available there. Overall, I highly recommend trying them, and will definitely purchase in the future!

March 26, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Not great!

Definitely not my favorite kind of M&M;. Would be better if they were creamy caramel inside, not weird chewy caramel. Some may like these these, but something about these is just not great like most other kinds of M&M;'s. The caramel is more like Rolo's or Milk Duds, which is fine but does not seem quite right for M&M;'s but are fine in those other candies.

March 26, 2020

A delicious, easy to pop in your mouth treat

I thoroughly enjoy these, they are by far my favourite M&M;product. The nice chewy caramel, covered in chocolate and then a little crunch from the candy shell. Not the highest quality chocolate, but the combined flavours are delicious.

January 05, 2020

The M&M;Milkdud

These are such a weird but delicious treat. I didn't know what to expect. The best way to explain is taking a milkdud and covering it in M&M;chocolate and candy shell. They are a great snack and you can get away with just having a couple at a time.

September 23, 2019
    Florida, United States

Happiness in one bite

This is hobestly one of my all time favorite candies right now. I have always liked m&m;'s and also caramel but when added together its an all time happiness of fulfillment.

1.0/5

August 13, 2019

These taste terrible! Not what you’d expect from m&m;

These are not what you’d expect from M&Ms;at all!!! I was so disappointed with the caramel in these. I am an absolute lover of M&Ms;and gobble up almost every flavour so this is saying something! These sadly were a miss. Good thing you can always fall back to their traditional flavours.

1.0/5

May 17, 2019

Terrible!

The Carmel is not good. Very disappointed! I expected a creamy rich Carmel. The texture when you chew it throws you off. I really wish the caramel flavor was more pronounced. I threw then away!

April 27, 2019

So smooth

I am a caramel maniac and these are so sweet and creamy. The caramel is very good. The shell of the m & m is perfect chocolate. These are the perfect little treat.

March 26, 2019

One of the best

This and the peanut butter filled M&Ms;are the absolute BEST. Candy coating, chocolate, and some kind of delicious creamy filling - you CANNOT go wrong.

1.8/5

December 20, 2018

Not a fan sorry

Not the greatest mm flavor there is to me. I enjoy the peanuts, plain and peanut butter ones but these don't taste right to me. Maybe it's just me so don't take my word on it but not the greatest.