4.1/5
M &M;Caramel candy Reviews
#24 in Candy

April 02, 2020

Yum

These are great! I don’t remember my life before them. They have the same great crunch as a regular M&M;, with a smooth chewy caramel centre. They are the best treat. The price is not bad. Same price as other M&M;candy. You can find them at many stores, but I mainly shop for them at the dollar store, as they are readily available there. Overall, I highly recommend trying them, and will definitely purchase in the future!

March 26, 2020

A delicious, easy to pop in your mouth treat

I thoroughly enjoy these, they are by far my favourite M&M;product. The nice chewy caramel, covered in chocolate and then a little crunch from the candy shell. Not the highest quality chocolate, but the combined flavours are delicious.

September 23, 2019
    Florida, United States

Happiness in one bite

This is hobestly one of my all time favorite candies right now. I have always liked m&m;'s and also caramel but when added together its an all time happiness of fulfillment.

April 27, 2019

So smooth

I am a caramel maniac and these are so sweet and creamy. The caramel is very good. The shell of the m & m is perfect chocolate. These are the perfect little treat.

March 26, 2019

One of the best

This and the peanut butter filled M&Ms;are the absolute BEST. Candy coating, chocolate, and some kind of delicious creamy filling - you CANNOT go wrong.

November 14, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Delicious Caramel Candy

M & M Caramel Candy is the most delicious, mouth-watering candy I have ever tried. I have tried other caramel candidates and they do not compare. I am going to try and incorporate them into christmas cookies this year.

October 17, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Another M&M;favorite

This is yet another M&M;version that is wonderful. I always love that classic taste and it's even better with caramel mixed in. The only thing i would change is to add more caramel in it. I can't taste it as strongly as I would like.

September 28, 2018
    South Dakota, United States

Can't get enough of these candies

These caramel M&M;'s are to die for. Not only are you getting a bit of chocolate but caramel too. Heaven in a small bite. I share them only when I have to.

September 27, 2018
    Washington, United States

Love this so much!

This is the best candy I have had in awhile and I would. Recommend to anyone that asked for something new to try. I look forward to new m and ms and I love caramel

September 27, 2018

Love these

My 3 year old is obsessed with m&ms;and I must tell you he is obsessed with the caramel m&ms;. He would eat the whole bag if you’d let him. He enjoys the original most of all but he’s definitely taken by the caramel. Now we buy 2 different kinds of m&ms;at the store.