Mabelline colossal express mascara Reviews
#147 in Mascara

June 19, 2018

It's cheap and works!!!!

Big, bold, beautiful lashes is what you can expect from this product!! I find cheaper drugstore mascaras work better than the top of the line, in my opinion anyways. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on products that I can find for less than a third of the price that works just as well!

May 26, 2018

Works well

I’ve tried this mascara a few times and it doesn’t let me down. Doesn’t clump, works well and I recommend it for sure. Comes off easy with makeup remover.

May 23, 2018

Okay

This was not my favourite mascara from Mabelline. I purchased this one instead of my regular go to one by Mabelline and was disappointed. The brush does not apply as nice and it seems to smudge.

May 16, 2018

My favourite mascara

This is the absolute bestest mascara ever!!!! I buy it every month and I’ve just fallen in love with it I buy to for my family n friends on their birthdays so I highly recommend it to everyone out there

April 01, 2018

Would buy it again

I love this one. One of my favorite mascara. My lashes are long but thin, this one is definitely "the one" for me.It makes my lashes even longer and thicker. It can also holds the curl really well. I could say that Mabelline is the best with their mascara. The packaging is so nice, really strong and professional. Moreover, this one is not yoo expensive so that it is affordable for me.

1.0/5

March 24, 2018

Dont buy it

This does not work, my lashes got stuck together and then it didn't make them look any longer. I have used way better products. Not worth it do not waste your money.

February 26, 2018

pretty mascara

cheap price fun and easy to use! Good if your in a rush ! Fast and effective! I love this mascara ! It comes in different shapes and colors! My favorite brand of mascaras!

October 01, 2017

Only mascara I use

I wouldn't even think about changing my brand of mascara, this is true.y the best for you're money . It never clumps and always creates great length and texture.