Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 17, 2016

I loved how the labels were sent neat and tidy in a booklet, it helps in keeping things organized.

The quality is better than expected and applying to a knapsack or a Nintendo DS (all the important school essentials) ;) worked really well.

The amount of labels I received was great and will definitely last the school year. They are waterproof, which is what you want, you want a quality product that is worth the money.

We are going to be labelling shoes, water bottles, lunch boxes, it was fun to do, fun for the kids as well as the adults. Great product Mabel’s Labels, will buy again!

The price point was pretty good, pretty cost effective for what you get, a definite great find!

August 17, 2016

When I received my free Mabel's labels envelope, I was really impressed how organized the stickers were. They we're all contained in a booklet. Applying the stickers were really easy. I do have to hide them from my child so she doesn't think they are for arts. I applied a set to her clothes, lunch containers and school bag. I have not done a wash with the stickers applied so I don't know how they hold but my daughters lunch container is holding well from the uses in the dishwasher. One booklet will cover a good years worth of clothes so the price is well justified. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes to see how big the sticker will look. I like the designs and the order came in very quick. I like having things labelled because it looks clean and we won't lose articles of clothing like I do at daycare.

August 16, 2016

I received this for review. Me never having used a labelling product before, I'm completely impressed. The quality of print is amazing and the designs are so cute! I love how they've included the shoe stickers to help those little ones with which shoe to put on! Highly recommend this to anyone who has school aged children

August 16, 2016

This is the best thing i have ever used to label my kids stuff !! Beautiful colors and prints make it fun . Very good quality and well worth the money !

August 16, 2016

This is the best thing i have ever used to label my kids belongings ! Beautiful colors and designs make it fun for the kids . Well worth the money !!!

August 16, 2016

I received my personalized labels a couple of weeks ago FOR FREE, thanks to this amazing review club. I put them on my daughter's lunch box and cups so far as a test and they have stayed there so far after every wash. I love the butterfly design and soon i'll be using the shoe labels and the waterproof tags.

Wow!! Just got my
    Labels and they exceeded my expectations. The shipping was crazy long but well worth the wait. I love the labels for the shoes! They all seem like great quality labels and I'm very excited to tell all my friends about these.

August 16, 2016

Oh my god !! Vraiment une super belle decouverte !!
    Super bon et tiens bien sur les articles scolaire !!!
    Ma fille adore les motifs de hibou qu'on a choisie ensemble
    #gotitfree!

August 16, 2016

I received these in the mail and was pleasantly surprised. I did not expect them to be made out of such strong material. My daughter is constantly misplacing her things at school and of course no one has it so these are perfect for helping her keep track of her things!

August 16, 2016

These are wonderful labels, with lots of great designs and fun colours to choose from. I have tested them in the wash with no problems and the shoe labels have stayed put so far, which is saying a lot from a extremely rambunctious 4 year old! The assortment of sizes is wonderful, from the little labels which worked perfect for my guys tiny t-shirts, to the more elongated ones which I've used for his school blanket, and swimming towels and all those types of items.

They also seem to peel off nicely with out causing any damage should you need to remove the label. .