Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 15, 2019

Labels that stick and stay

Mabel’s labels was the third label brand I tried. The first one didn’t stay when put in the washer and the other faded over time. Mabel’s labels are durable, stick well and look cute. Even after numerous washes and wears they still look new. I initially purchased their starter package which provided a good assortment of different labels and have since bought packages as gifts for family and friends.

January 11, 2019

My go to label shop

This is my go to label place to get labels for my daughters stuff. The back to school packs are great because it has everything you need for back to school.

January 07, 2019

I Love mabels labels

I get a pack of these every year! Lots of designs to pick from, and a good selection of sticker sizes. My daughter has these stickers on everything that goes to school, which brings those ideas home at the end of the day!

January 02, 2019

Must have for all kids.

I seriously love these labels. They are durable and have lasted through 3 years of school. My daughter is extremely forgetful and without these most of her clothing items wouldn't make it back home.

January 02, 2019

Great product; sometimes comes off in wash

I have been buying Mabel’s labels for the past 7 years. They are a great way to identify my children’s belongings. I have noticed lately that the labels are coming off the clothing tags in the wash. They work very well on cups and water bottles that go through the dishwasher. I will continue to buy these labels while my children are young.

January 01, 2019

A Return Customer

I have purchased this item more than once, and will do so again in the future. Easy to make online, good price, and arrives very quickly. I would definitely recommend this for daycare, school or even for teens going away to university!

December 31, 2018

No more lost stuff!

Having multiple children, these labels are a true problem solver. I use them on all school items but also on things at home. My boys sometimes ask for the same things and I would buy different colours so they would not mix things up now they just put a label on it and everyone is happy. My girls just love to put labels on just about everything they own lol! I have also used a few to organize my makeup. I do wish they were cheaper in price.

December 26, 2018

Great labels

Great labels. I use them for both my kids and they are great.
    I received my first pack free through my daycare.
    The website always has promo and discounts so I will buy through them when needed.
    My first pack came with a lot of labels so I won’t need to reorder for some time.

December 23, 2018

Spend on these or replacing your kid's stuff

I've purchased these labels with our last name only and use them on EVERYTHING that goes to school or daycare. They are on all of our lunch containers that even go to work with both of us.

December 18, 2018

Perfect size for labels

I ordered a 75 pack and love how small the labels are. Easily add here not only to clothing tags but also to many of her other items such as lunchpail water bottle etc. the designs are cute. The website is easy to order from and shipping was very fast