Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    1.5/5

August 10, 2015

These labels are basically just overpriced stickers. They're all printed on 3M adhesive paper (the ScotchTape brand), even the labels that are intended to go on clothing or shoes, which I find to be a real shame because the staying power isn't the best. For binders and school supplies, Mabel's Labels is just fine, but I've dealt with sturdy cloth labels before and this is just a cheaper alternative. I can't believe they would charge 42$ for a booklet of stickers anyone could make themselves. The only thing that was worth it in my pack is the metal keytags that can be used as keychain. These are obviously waterproof and more resistant.
    If anyone is thinking of printing their own labels, you can buy a labelling machine at WalMart for a fraction of the price and create a variety of names. It's inconvenient that you can only have 1 name printed for the entire order. This becomes extremely costly if you have multiple children and order from this company.

August 10, 2015

I was given the chance to try Mabels Labels through Chick Advisor. I'm that mom that you see daily heading off to lost and found. Having a child with special needs means stuff is always being misplaced or lost. I have used the good old fashion marker to label my sons things and never even thought to use labels. I placed my order through the campaign offered and waited. 3 days later they arrived all personalized. I did note the regular price of the labels when ordering and was kind of taken a back by it until I got the labels! They are so flexible which makes it difficult to get air bubbles so means a better stick! They stick so quickly! I labelled everything I could. Then I labelled towels and sweaters and that label has already gone theough the wash and dryer and it is still there!! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! Best labels out there by far!

July 31, 2015

I ordered Mabel's Labels years ago and they are great, plain and simple. They look great, are joyful, they stick perfectly, they last for years and I even managed to reuse some by removing them from some items and re-sticking them on other items. The Back-To-School packs contain all sorts of labels for all sorts of use. My favorites are the labels for the shoes and the pieces of clothing. A very good buy that makes the back-to-school prep much easier!