4.1/5
#214 in Lipstick

October 24, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Fantastic product!!

The packaging of the lipstick itself is so funky & vibrant, you can tell you've got a high end quality product from the get go. A lovely bright colour that actually lasts for the majority of day! Perfect in the summer to coinside with your summer dresses. Highly recommend to a friend, great product.

1.2/5

October 10, 2019
    Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

I wouldn’t buy this product again

Don’t feel this is the best value for money, doesn’t stay on long and leaves a horrible after colour on your lips. For the price you pay, it’s worth purchasing a different brand that does the job

October 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Love!

Just one swipe and my lips are as pigmented as pigmented can be. The colour is very true to its name - it's a full-on sunset.
    It does wear down quite easily, but that's not anything particular to this shade. It also can be slightly unforgiving with its application due to its ridiculously good pigmentation, so a brush is recommended.
    Genuinely one of the only lipsticks I would ever repurchase.

August 30, 2019

Long lasting and smooth

Bought this colour 8 months ago and is one of my favourite colour. It is highly pigmented and is smooth in application. It gives my lips shine which I like the most about it.

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Another strong winner from mac

Amazing lipstick that looks so pretty yet comfortable on my lips throughout the day. Last long time that sometimes you forget you are wearing one. Highly recommended product.

February 12, 2019

I absoutely love this product!

This lipstick is my day to day favourite pick! No matter what I eat or drink during the day this lip stick is right there with me! It actually stays on all day and doesn’t smudge! It’s anazing I 100% would recommend

November 25, 2018

Awesome product

True to colour, rich, beautiful,long-lasting plus left my lips feeling moist. I love product and definitely recommend it to everyone. The price is reasonable and it is my number one choice.

October 22, 2018

AMAZING LIPSTICK, LOVE IT!

I have to say I was really worried about paying so much for lipstick. You see with me, lipstick tends to dry out my lips and cause them to peel. Saint Germain is the perfect pink that I have been looking for and I thought I would give it a shot. It is the best investment in lipstick I have ever made! It feels so nice and creamy on my lips and never leaves them dry and cracking, I AM SO HAPPY! This is my go to lipstick. If you have sensitive lips like me never fear, Mac Amplified Lipstick is here!!

June 23, 2018

Love it

When I first swatched this shade, I fell completely in love. It is quite a true red yet has orangey undertones in that I love! I actually was a bit worried that it was going to be too similar to Morange, however, as you can see from the swatches below they are in fact very different!

October 20, 2017

love it

i love the texture and the colour of the cream lipstick, it stays sorta longer than other ones but maybe its just me who thinks that. i just fell in love with the texture though.