MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 347 in Bronzer

June 15, 2017

My Go-To Bronzer

This has always been my go-to bronzer. MAC is known to make quality products, and their bronzer definitely does not disappoint. It provides a gorgeous bronzed glow and doesn't look orange which is very important to me! You can go into any MAC store and ask to try the product, or get a sample! They are great for that!

June 05, 2017

My go to bronzer ... Love the texture of this product looks flawless on the skin and gives the tone and look I'm going for
    Depending on day I don't even need a foundation with this product

April 18, 2017

A must product for me to use for any party I ever attend. Absolutely love the sheer tint and glow,it gives to the cheeks and the face totally lits up!! Worth a try, if u haven't already!!

April 15, 2017

Great colour, but does not stay on for long. It seems to fade in. Nice shade and it isn't too expensive either. . Great for light or dark skins. Make sure to use a brush to get it on,

March 31, 2017

Mac is an amazing bran for me , everything work like they say !! The make up is amazing and I really recommend this bronzer pounder ! Thank you mac for all your products

March 21, 2017

I find the mac bronzer to be harshly pigmented and it tends to mix and distort my powder foundation. However the excessive pigment makes little product needed at a time, making it a good deal for the amount of product that the compact comes with.. all in all I would not recommend.

March 01, 2017

i really like the Mac bronzing powders they give so much colour to the face! Makes you look bronzed and sun kissed which I love! I highly recommend them.

February 17, 2017

I use bronzer all year round and MAC is by far the best bronzer I've used to date. It lasts forever, well not forever, but a long time. It applies easily and you don't have to be heavy handed with it because the pigments in it give you a great glow with just one swipe of the brush. They have several different shades of bronzers and some have sparkles in it for more of a night time look. There's a shade for everyone.

3.2/5

January 15, 2017

I like most MAC products and this was no exception. Many bronzers can go on dark and orange looking. However, this bronzer tends to blend well and feels light.

January 07, 2017

I recently purchased a MAC Bronzer Powder after trying many drugsote brands. NO COMPARISON! MAC bronzer is amazing and long lasting! THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE MY NEW MAC DADDY BRONZER! Woot woot!