MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews
#8 in Bronzer

August 26, 2017

Adore this

I have the MAC Bronzer in Golden. Its a very nice buildable bronzer that would work well on many different skin tones. It doesn't contain any orange and looks very natural on. Definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a versatile bronzing powder.
    ///
    J'ai le Bronzer MAC en Golden. C'est un très bon bronzer constructible qui fonctionnerait bien sur de nombreux tons de peau différents. Il ne contient pas d'orange et semble très naturel. Il vaut vraiment la peine de vérifier si vous cherchez une poudre bronzante polyvalente.

April 15, 2017

Great colour, but does not stay on for long. It seems to fade in. Nice shade and it isn't too expensive either. . Great for light or dark skins. Make sure to use a brush to get it on,

March 21, 2017

I find the mac bronzer to be harshly pigmented and it tends to mix and distort my powder foundation. However the excessive pigment makes little product needed at a time, making it a good deal for the amount of product that the compact comes with.. all in all I would not recommend.

March 01, 2017

i really like the Mac bronzing powders they give so much colour to the face! Makes you look bronzed and sun kissed which I love! I highly recommend them.

3.2/5

January 15, 2017

I like most MAC products and this was no exception. Many bronzers can go on dark and orange looking. However, this bronzer tends to blend well and feels light.

October 04, 2016

I absolutely love this product ! It really glows on my face - not to mention is STAYS ON ALL DAY. I hate when makeup comes off within our busy day. This one actually lasts! It is a bit expensive but compared to other products i've tried - it lasts longer and looks better.

September 07, 2016

A friend of mine had suggested me this product and I love it. It works really well on my skin and I only need to apply it once a day ! The color is perfect for me.

August 25, 2016

I have been using Mac bronzing powder "golden" for years. I don't wear a a lot of makeup but this bronzer helps add more colour without looking too made up. It's subtle, easy to remove and it leave my skin without an oily residue. I love this product.

July 24, 2016

Goes on nice and easy. Doesn't look to dark or blotchy at all. Leaves a nice skin to your skin for a sun kissed feel. I love this product! Especially with the Mac brush

July 22, 2016

Mac products work so well on my sensitive skin. Their bronzing powder is my favorite, especially in the summer. it gives your skin a very nice glow. If you haven't already tried it what are you waiting for!