MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews
#8 in Bronzer

July 24, 2016

Goes on nice and easy. Doesn't look to dark or blotchy at all. Leaves a nice skin to your skin for a sun kissed feel. I love this product! Especially with the Mac brush

July 22, 2016

Mac products work so well on my sensitive skin. Their bronzing powder is my favorite, especially in the summer. it gives your skin a very nice glow. If you haven't already tried it what are you waiting for!

July 13, 2016

Bought this to add colour to my face
    It''s great content and quality
    Puts on easily
    Adds glow to your face and easy to take off
    Will definitely buy mac product again

July 12, 2016

Love this bronzer! It gives just the right amount of colour without going totally overboard! It also lasts a really long time which I appreciate when I'm spending money on more expensive beauty products.

June 23, 2016

This bronzer does wonders for that all year around natural tan look! It doesn't have that orange feel and it's not heavy. I use it as a all over face broker or a nice warm blush. MAC bronzer is a staple in my makeup room! Works well with a nice powder brush for a flawless tanned look or a blush brush for a nice warm blush!

June 22, 2016

More on the pricy side but this bronzer is my favourite still till this day. It lasts me a long time so I think it's worth it. I love that it doesn't make me look orange! I love the mild shimmer as well :)

June 16, 2016

The bronzer comes in a compact with a mirror. The shade I got was Golden and I super love this bronzer. The powder is not that shimmery, obviously its not a highlighter, but it does have some shine. It is long-lasting and usually gets me through the day. It does get seen on camera and isn't heavily scented. I would definitely recommend this product!