MAC Cosmetics Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

MAC Cosmetics Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 556 in Blush

November 18, 2015

I love blush in generally. I've tried a few. When I came across this blush I bought a Mac I couldn't get over how nice my cheeks look. It leaves a nice smooth look to your face. The ombré helps even it out. I will definitely not buy any other blush products from anywhere else.

October 16, 2015

Very pretty peach blush. Mac blushes wear very well and are very pretty colors. This is a lighter sheerer blush over a heavier blush.

May 28, 2014

awesome. I have been using it for a while now and there is no way I would use any other brand. Mac make up is the best.

November 14, 2011

I got this blush through a blog sale and I'm so glad I jumped on it. It's a beautiful blush for the summer and definitely one of those products you always reach for because you know it will look good. I wear it swirled together for a nice peachier coral, sometimes I'll apply it as the ombre with the peach on my cheekbone and the pink underneath. I hope make re-releases it because everyone needs this in their collection.

August 23, 2010

This is the blush I couldn't get enough of this summer. It's half peach, half a soft shade of pink. Mixed together, it's the ideal flush for pale skin. I always have a hard time with blush because I'm not sure what shade I should be wearing, but I always feel good in this one. I snagged it from some PR samples that came in for a spring beauty article we're working on and I can't get enough of it!

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!