MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 592 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

July 09, 2017

Great!

At first I didn't think I would be very impressed with my MAC blush (In the shade Mocha). When I first swatched it, the product wasn't as silky and smooth as I thought it would be, and I didn't think it would have a lot of coverage. I definitely was wrong - when I applied it there was so much pigment (so use a light hand) and it went on so smoothly! It blends very nice as well so if you apply too much like me it's not a big deal.

June 06, 2017

I love MAC products because they make stand out and also brings out my inner beauty. I was able to get the perfect foundation set for my ever glowy Black skin type. I love MAC products and would recommend them to anyone.

June 06, 2017

Love! Can I say love again?
    This product is so well pigmented that it stays ALL DAY. (I do also use a setting spray). The colour I use has been my go to for about 4 years and I won't be switching any time soon.

May 26, 2017

I love love MAC products. They have just the right amount of coverage and price point to match. They seem to last a very long time and not crack like some other bluch products that I have purchased.

May 25, 2017

May 24, 2017

I have really liked this blush for a long time now. It stays put once you put it on and the color stays true. You really don't need lots either. I really like this one.

May 18, 2017

MAC products are so smooth and cover so well. Their blush is no exception. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Even over foundations and powders this blush withstands the day.

May 17, 2017

The formula of the blush is great, it is super smooth and not chalky at all, I have the blush in the colour blushbaby which looks very natural on the skin

April 28, 2017

If your looking for a subtle rosy pink cheek this is the product for you. I am not very much of a blush girl but this is my go-to blush. I love how it goes on very easily and you don't need to use much product to get a good result. The formula for this product is well done and I will be buying it again as soon as I run out. 5 star product. Go and get it at your local Mac store! :D

April 18, 2017

This is a great product! They have a wide range of different shades, and compared to some other higher-end brands blushes and their prices, I think these are a pretty good deal. I can't necessarily say they are as smooth, creamy, and pigmented as some other blushes I've tried, but they get the job done; it just might take a few tries in order to build up a good color. To some people, that's frustrating, but I love it, because it helps me to not go overboard. I hate blushes that are so pigmented that one little tap of your brush is too much when applied to the face, so I can appreciate this product for not doing that.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils

sweet_sara added a new review for
    krispy kreme

Marta13 added a new review for
    Roots Lunch Bag

Lexus36 added a new review for
    Rubbermaid LunchBlox

gotmills added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants