MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 556 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

April 18, 2017

This is a great product! They have a wide range of different shades, and compared to some other higher-end brands blushes and their prices, I think these are a pretty good deal. I can't necessarily say they are as smooth, creamy, and pigmented as some other blushes I've tried, but they get the job done; it just might take a few tries in order to build up a good color. To some people, that's frustrating, but I love it, because it helps me to not go overboard. I hate blushes that are so pigmented that one little tap of your brush is too much when applied to the face, so I can appreciate this product for not doing that.

April 18, 2017

I love all mac blushes only problem is their super pricey so its like you gotta watch if you wanna buy one cus its a lot of money, the color pay off is beautiful super pigmented

April 16, 2017

I love mac blushes. They are very affordable and look beautiful on the skin!! They have so many different colour options that its so easy to find the perfect shade for any occasion!!!!

April 14, 2017

I Love MAC cosmetics their blush is outstanding. My friend worked at the MAC beauty counter at the Bay.. Oh man I loved all the items I tried. Long lasting and the pigment on my skin is amazing. Its a very high end treat when Im able to splurge on myself

March 29, 2017

Best blushes on the market... period! Extremely pigmented and blend beautifully. They are available in a variety of colours to match any skin tone. I have one palette of merely six shades for background actors (film industry) and find it incredibly simple to choose one with just a few options. They go on naturally and consistently every time! Highly recommend other makeup artists (pros and beginners!) stock up on these, and cosmetics junkies try both a matte and shimmer at least once! You will fall in love!

February 27, 2017

I love love love MAC products. They have just the right amount of coverage and price point to match. I am currently wearing pinch me and it is great. Also, they seem to last a very long time and not crack like some other bluch products that I have purchased.

February 12, 2017

I normally love MAC products, but I have this blush in the colour Melba, and it is a big disappointment. At first it seemed to work fine. The shade is nice, not super pigmented though. I have drugstore blush that has more colour payoff. After using it a few times, it seems to have developed some sort of hard layer over the top. So strange, and make it awful to use. I've seen other people have this issue as well, and they recommend using a spooley brush to scrape the layer off. In my opinion, for the price I paid, I shouldn't have to do that. I will not be repurchasing this.

January 16, 2017

If you need a great natural looking brush this is for you. From color to texture its worth buying. I dont go a day without this product. Amazing Product MAC!

January 12, 2017

MAC Blush has become a staple in my makeup bag! It's pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's smooth when applied and spreads evenly. It has a very natural color which I like and it blends in beautifully with every bronzer I have ever used. I have had mine for about a year and I'm still no where close to being finished. Definitely worth the price!

January 06, 2017

Mac blush is the only blush I will use. It works great, gives you rosy cheeks without making you look fake or like a clown. Great quality product and every shade i've purchased has been great.