MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews
#4 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

January 13, 2018

Mac blush

I have had my mac blushes for many years as a little product goes a long way. It's highly pigmented and leaves a nice little shimmer on your cheekbones. My go to blush!

January 10, 2018

Love it

I like it because of its natural look on the face when you apply it. Depends on your colour too. M using mineral one usually. I like the highlighting in the blush too. Works as highlighter too

November 19, 2017

Great product

I am loving this blush! It applies on softly with a blush brush and can easily be buildable by applying more layers. They have many shades to choose from. I tend to gravitate towards the natural shades which make me look cheerful and youthful.

0.8/5

October 29, 2017

Hate it!

I’ve tried a few of their blush products:( hate them all! Maybe it’s my native skin tone but nothing matches! Even their brownish blushes go on reddish:) they don’t have lasting power and cream ones feel caked! Don’t waste your money

2.0/5

August 17, 2017

Expected more for the cost

Mac is a fairly expensive line of cosmetics and I have used this blush in particular and found it to be way overpriced. Maybelline, and most blushes you find in a regular pharmacy/department store does the exact same thing...lasts as long...array of colours and lasts just as long...so I really don't feel they should be charging almost twice the price...not Kool at all
    I refuse to pay for the name!!

July 09, 2017

Great!

At first I didn't think I would be very impressed with my MAC blush (In the shade Mocha). When I first swatched it, the product wasn't as silky and smooth as I thought it would be, and I didn't think it would have a lot of coverage. I definitely was wrong - when I applied it there was so much pigment (so use a light hand) and it went on so smoothly! It blends very nice as well so if you apply too much like me it's not a big deal.

June 06, 2017

I love MAC products because they make stand out and also brings out my inner beauty. I was able to get the perfect foundation set for my ever glowy Black skin type. I love MAC products and would recommend them to anyone.

June 06, 2017

Love! Can I say love again?
    This product is so well pigmented that it stays ALL DAY. (I do also use a setting spray). The colour I use has been my go to for about 4 years and I won't be switching any time soon.

May 26, 2017

I love love MAC products. They have just the right amount of coverage and price point to match. They seem to last a very long time and not crack like some other bluch products that I have purchased.

May 25, 2017