MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews
#3 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

January 30, 2020

My fav!

Love this blush. Applied easily and stays put! Does not get blotchy. I have tried several other powder blushes and this is definitely the best so far.

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

MAC Cosmetic blush

I could say that this is the best brand. And this blush on has a nice colour (It gives you a natural look), it lasts long and it's easy to apply but it is too pricey or it is more expensive than the other brands!
    Nice quality though!

January 06, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting natural results

I bought the hd blush and I love it I will only buy mac blush now. Its pricier than other products on the markets but long term is a fantastic investment. It's a buildable product and I have used this one item for several months and I can hardly notice it has reduced in size. Suitable for day and night makeup I could not be without this product

October 24, 2019

This blush 💖 its my hole time favourite

I love makeup and I love this blush. I hate when people were blush and look so fake but this one it doesn’t look fake and I can apply it once and it last me all day. Tried a few kind before buying the MAC blush and since I’ve never bought another kind of blush. Try it for yourself! You won’t be deceived 👌🏼

July 09, 2019

Long lasting Great colour!

Love the highly pigmented colour that goes on easy and lasts all day! A little goes a long way and it's worth the investment as opposed to needing to add layer upon layer of brands that are less concentrated and fade off before noon.

June 28, 2019

Love it

I bought this recently and love it. It has a really nice colour and even looks good on darker skin tones. Definitely recommend it. It is a very nice product.

June 12, 2019
    California, United States

Pretty blush in package and outside

I am new to using blush but I purchased Macs Razian blush which has a very pretty color but also looks amazing on dark and deep skin types . This blush is very pigmented and a little goes a long way .

February 28, 2019

A must have!

MAC blushes are such a classic. I have used many different shades over the years but my current favourite is a sheertone shade in 'blushbaby'. It gives the perfect amount of flush on my pale skin. Lasts all day. In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with MAC and their blushes are definitely a stellar choice.

February 14, 2019

Love it

I have MAC blush in 'Springsheen' and it is by far the most beautiful
    blush for the summer time. It has noticeable gold sheen that doesn't
    exaggerate the skin texture. My skin seems to be glowing from within
    when I'm wearing it. The staying power is great too. It is a little
    pricey, but the pan is quite big and it will last a really long time.
    Definitely worth trying!

February 08, 2019

Love this stuff

So many shades to choose from. Love so many of them. Barely need any product on my blush brush and I feel like I have my desired look achieved. Easy to apply. Worth the price!