MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews
#2 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

May 18, 2017

MAC products are so smooth and cover so well. Their blush is no exception. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Even over foundations and powders this blush withstands the day.

May 17, 2017

The formula of the blush is great, it is super smooth and not chalky at all, I have the blush in the colour blushbaby which looks very natural on the skin

April 28, 2017

If your looking for a subtle rosy pink cheek this is the product for you. I am not very much of a blush girl but this is my go-to blush. I love how it goes on very easily and you don't need to use much product to get a good result. The formula for this product is well done and I will be buying it again as soon as I run out. 5 star product. Go and get it at your local Mac store! :D

April 18, 2017

This is a great product! They have a wide range of different shades, and compared to some other higher-end brands blushes and their prices, I think these are a pretty good deal. I can't necessarily say they are as smooth, creamy, and pigmented as some other blushes I've tried, but they get the job done; it just might take a few tries in order to build up a good color. To some people, that's frustrating, but I love it, because it helps me to not go overboard. I hate blushes that are so pigmented that one little tap of your brush is too much when applied to the face, so I can appreciate this product for not doing that.

April 18, 2017

I love all mac blushes only problem is their super pricey so its like you gotta watch if you wanna buy one cus its a lot of money, the color pay off is beautiful super pigmented

April 16, 2017

I love mac blushes. They are very affordable and look beautiful on the skin!! They have so many different colour options that its so easy to find the perfect shade for any occasion!!!!

April 14, 2017

I Love MAC cosmetics their blush is outstanding. My friend worked at the MAC beauty counter at the Bay.. Oh man I loved all the items I tried. Long lasting and the pigment on my skin is amazing. Its a very high end treat when Im able to splurge on myself

March 29, 2017

Best blushes on the market... period! Extremely pigmented and blend beautifully. They are available in a variety of colours to match any skin tone. I have one palette of merely six shades for background actors (film industry) and find it incredibly simple to choose one with just a few options. They go on naturally and consistently every time! Highly recommend other makeup artists (pros and beginners!) stock up on these, and cosmetics junkies try both a matte and shimmer at least once! You will fall in love!

February 27, 2017
    United States

I love love love MAC products. They have just the right amount of coverage and price point to match. I am currently wearing pinch me and it is great. Also, they seem to last a very long time and not crack like some other bluch products that I have purchased.

February 12, 2017

I normally love MAC products, but I have this blush in the colour Melba, and it is a big disappointment. At first it seemed to work fine. The shade is nice, not super pigmented though. I have drugstore blush that has more colour payoff. After using it a few times, it seems to have developed some sort of hard layer over the top. So strange, and make it awful to use. I've seen other people have this issue as well, and they recommend using a spooley brush to scrape the layer off. In my opinion, for the price I paid, I shouldn't have to do that. I will not be repurchasing this.