MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews
#3 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

November 19, 2017

Great product

I am loving this blush! It applies on softly with a blush brush and can easily be buildable by applying more layers. They have many shades to choose from. I tend to gravitate towards the natural shades which make me look cheerful and youthful.

0.8/5

October 29, 2017

Hate it!

I’ve tried a few of their blush products:( hate them all! Maybe it’s my native skin tone but nothing matches! Even their brownish blushes go on reddish:) they don’t have lasting power and cream ones feel caked! Don’t waste your money

2.0/5

August 17, 2017

Expected more for the cost

Mac is a fairly expensive line of cosmetics and I have used this blush in particular and found it to be way overpriced. Maybelline, and most blushes you find in a regular pharmacy/department store does the exact same thing...lasts as long...array of colours and lasts just as long...so I really don't feel they should be charging almost twice the price...not Kool at all
    I refuse to pay for the name!!

July 09, 2017

Great!

At first I didn't think I would be very impressed with my MAC blush (In the shade Mocha). When I first swatched it, the product wasn't as silky and smooth as I thought it would be, and I didn't think it would have a lot of coverage. I definitely was wrong - when I applied it there was so much pigment (so use a light hand) and it went on so smoothly! It blends very nice as well so if you apply too much like me it's not a big deal.

June 06, 2017

I love MAC products because they make stand out and also brings out my inner beauty. I was able to get the perfect foundation set for my ever glowy Black skin type. I love MAC products and would recommend them to anyone.

June 06, 2017

Love! Can I say love again?
    This product is so well pigmented that it stays ALL DAY. (I do also use a setting spray). The colour I use has been my go to for about 4 years and I won't be switching any time soon.

May 26, 2017

I love love MAC products. They have just the right amount of coverage and price point to match. They seem to last a very long time and not crack like some other bluch products that I have purchased.

May 25, 2017

May 24, 2017

I have really liked this blush for a long time now. It stays put once you put it on and the color stays true. You really don't need lots either. I really like this one.

May 18, 2017

MAC products are so smooth and cover so well. Their blush is no exception. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Even over foundations and powders this blush withstands the day.