Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

August 29, 2021

Love the Colours!

I bought he midnight purple and it made my blue eyes pop. One of the most beautiful colors I've ever put on and I use it for every occasion or even casual.

October 09, 2020

Some great shades!

Mac makes classic single eyeshadows in many many shades. I’ve been using them for over 10 years, they have unique colours and textures. I really like the matte shades as well as the shimmer shades. They are pigmented, easy to blend and come in an array of shades. Good price for a good product, you can’t go wrong.

June 18, 2020

Wonderful eyeshadow

Love love love mac eyeshadow! They blend so well and are super pigmented and last forever. The color selection is incredible as well. I have never found another brand that is anywhere near as good of quality as Mac and they are worth there price tag.

March 19, 2020

Always a MAC girl

I’ve been using MAC make-up since I was a teen. I love all their products!! They can be a bit on the pricy side, but lasts for a long time. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.

February 05, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

my favourite eyeshadow

I love Mac eyeshadow. Yes, they are a bit pricey but the quality is amazing and it lasts for many hours before wearing off. I particularly love the matt and satin finish eyeshadows. Some of the more glittery ones can have a bit of fallout while applying.

January 29, 2020

Love Mac!

I have been using Mac makeup since I was 18. I love all of their make up! Their eyeshadows come in so many colors and they last all day! One of my favorite products in combo with their eye shadows is their pro palettes! You can make you own pallet with whatever colors you like!

June 01, 2019

Power Hungry MAC Eyeshadow

Loooove this product! I use it for my everyday makeup because it is pigmented yet subtle with a range of brown/nude shades which goes really well with my light brown eyes.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and if you have blue/green/grey eyes, they have other colors from this same collection!

May 15, 2019

Great range of eyeshadows

Fantastic colors! Every time I walk by a MAC counter/store I feel like a little child. The colors range from wild to mild with jelly bean pinks and vibrant violets to nude and your basic black. I love that the shadows come in different formulas too...matte, shimmery, glittery, silky...just so much to love about MAC Shadows. MAC offers shades to compliment every skin tone, shade, every like/dislike, every person!

February 20, 2019

Best eye shadow

Love Mac eye shadow. Easy to apply .I like that this shadow last all day and doesn’t crease.So I don’t have to keep touching up through out the day . My new go to eye shadow !

November 19, 2018

Love Mac eyeshadows

I find most eyeshadows don’t stay on my skin. I tried MAC eyeshadows after hearing good things about them. Now it’s the only eyeshadows I wear, for the price they last a good amount of time and they stay on, so I’m not fixing my eyeshadow multiple times a day!