MAC Cosmetics Matte Blush in Desert Rose

MAC Cosmetics Matte Blush in Desert Rose Reviews

1 review
Ranked #422 out of 590 in Blush

January 14, 2013

I have been lusting after this blush for a long time, and after getting it in my Christmas stocking, I have to say, I am in LOVE. “Desert Rose” as described by Mac is a matte soft reddish-burgundy. I wouldn’t say that it is quite as dark and dramatic as they make it seem, because when you apply it with a light hand it can be used on a wide variety of skin tones. I’m SUPERUBER pale and when this is applied and blended out on me it looks fantastic (which is something I rarely say). I would describe it more as a deep mauve rose, because it’s not as dark and frightening as it looks in the pan.

Because this is a matte blush, it doesn’t give off any sheen, however it is incredibly pigmented. A little bit of this goes a long way and literally requires just a DAB of your brush. This is my first mac blush, and although I’ve tried many other brands, this one has lasted the longest on my cheeks throughout the day. (Without having to look like a walking doll in the morning)

I strongly suggest that next time you’re at a mac counter, or a mac store to give this blush a try. It’s only a couple weeks into 2013 and I can already see this becoming one of my favorites of the year.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...