MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

January 19, 2012

I can't live with out my paint pots. I have several colors but my HG is painterly. This is a light colored matte finish and holds my eyeshadow on all day and night. Alittle pricey but will definilty repurchase.

January 04, 2012

I was always scared of cream shadows and blushes with my oily skin. But after admiring the color "bare study" I took a chance and bought it. I fell in love with the product and now have quite a few paint pots. These have some lasting power on me. The colours are versatile and the packaging is sturdy. Love this product.

December 18, 2011

I purchased this product hearing how great the staying power is. The shade was Let's Skate in their Glitter & Ice collection. The colour is a very pretty pinkish frost. It seems to instantly brighten the eye when used alone. I also prefer the white cap as opposed to the black caps. Very wintery fresh-looking!

I don't have any bad things to say about it as it is my first paint pot, so if you're looking for a good base for an eyeshadow, or to just wear alone, then this product is one to consider!

September 07, 2011

I love these wonderful eyeshadows. They last forever and the colors are beautiful

August 25, 2011

I have the color rubenesque and it is the prettiest gold color ever! Lasts forever on the lids i think it even may be waterproof. As for the price i think it is well worth it because it is very nice quality.

August 13, 2011

I have a paintpot in the colour: Rubenesque, which is a beautiful colour, a super pigmented shimmery gold, you can build up the intensity from as sheer or as opaque as you want.
    They may be a tad pricey but little product is required at a time so you can be sure that you won't run out for a long time.
    They blend really nicely and make a good base for eyeshadows, or may even be used solo, lasting all day and never creasing.

July 26, 2011

I cant love these for the colour, all the colour painpots I have cannot replace a colour for me, the texture is finish is simply to weird. However, I cannot imagine my makeup routine without them! best primers ever. Period.

July 15, 2011

I have wanted a Paint Pot for so long, but the shade I wanted was always sold out... Painterly. I finally got it, and it is everything I'd hoped for. It is the perfect base for eyeshadow and I can use it without a primer and still go all day and not have any creasing.

Painterly is a matte nude skin tone colour and it works double duty to even out skin tone and be a base for shadow. Of course now I need more colours! I defiantly recommend this product, the price might seem high, but you need so little that it will last you for ages. For application, I like to use a little concealer brush to apply it then blend it out with my finger a bit.

June 13, 2011

MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study is a beautiful champagne color. Its really pretty and shimmery! It can be used as a base or as an eyeshadow! I use it both way and i love it! I think it is a little pricy but on the other hand i love it so much that i think its worth the price! It looks great and can be used many ways! It look beautiful on all eyes and if you haven't try it you must definitely consider getting it and trying it on :)

2.8/5

May 12, 2011

This is another product I had been wanting to buy for a long time but couldn't justify the price. Well, once again, I bit the bullet and put my thinking head in my bag while in the MAC storefront. Can't say I'm glad I did.

Does it work well under eye shadows? Yes. Absolutely. However, for the price and the fact that it dries out far too fast, it isn't worth even a quarter of what I paid for it. When products I bought over a year ago are still fresh in their container and this one is like an old prune after a few months, there isn't much else to say.

Would I buy again? Hell no. Didn't even put a dent in the jar before it shriveled up.