MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

August 04, 2014

Yeeees Girl!!

I use this as a primer and an eyeshadow. This stuff sticks and will last all day. THANK YOU MAC!!! But for the love of God please lower your prices!

July 16, 2014

I use paint pots as my eyeshadow base / eyelid primer. They don't crease over time unlike other eyelid primers that I tried. They dry fast so you don't need to wait for it to dry especially when you are in a rush in the morning.

May 19, 2014

I use my Mac Paint Pot in "Painterly" every day. I have fair skin and I find that it's great both on its own to even out my eyelids or as a base for other shadows. I also have "Bare Study" which is nice when I want a bit of shimmer. I've tried many different eye primers but I prefer my paint pots every time. I have oily lids but they last all day on me. Unfortunately since Mac is no longer cruelty-free I will have to search for an alternative when I run out (though the paint pots last forever). Sad!

March 31, 2014

I am in love with all the mac paint pots and have quite a collection. The staying power lasts till you take it off at the end of the day with no creasing or smearing. I cannot say enough about them. I can use a couple of colours at the same time to create a smoky eye and colour is very buildable. I use no other eyeshadow anymore since using these and would never leave on a trip without them. Whether you want a natural lid look or more extreme, these fit the bill!!! Totally infatuatated with them!!!!

September 24, 2013

I have painterly paint pot and I use it as an eyeshadow base. I love it! It makes the eyeshadow last all day without creasing.

September 05, 2013

I love using the paint pots as a base for my eyeshadow. Makes the eyeshadow stand out n makes it last all day. Great product always have one near by.

September 03, 2013

I don't really like using this as a base for my eyeshadow, but I like the color a lot. Sometimes I use it by itself. My beef is that this paint pot creases on me like crazy at the corner of my eyes. I don't understand why this happens? I think it's because it dries really fast. I have to blend it out after an hour when I get to work. It's kind of annoying. I put it on and find that when I try to blend my e/s it bundles up into clumps and looks like I have a disease on my eyelids!

August 11, 2013

I have the paint pot in Bare Study and it is great as a base or worn alone. I love the color of it and the consistency of the product.

July 10, 2013

Needed a primer and the cosmetician at The Bay - Pickering showed me this product. I couldn't believe my eyes when she did a demo with a bright purple on the back of her hand. Without the paint pot, it was a washed out dull purple, with the paint pot, the colour was vivid and came to life!

July 10, 2013

Love these paint pots as a primer under my shadows