MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

August 23, 2014

First off, I love the packing. Mac's packaging is usually messy and wasteful (I'm looking at you, foundation) but I love the paint pots. Unfortunately, I bought this to even out my eyelids and use it as a primer so my eyeliner won't crease. I guess it's made specifically as a primer for eye shadow because on my hooded lids my eyeliner creases with this stuff after 5 or so minutes. I've used this two days in a row, and thought the first day was a fluke as I was out in the rain a lot, but for this second day I just put it on and I'm still inside and I'm already having some creasing. Will not buy this product again.

August 22, 2014

I have very dark circles around my eyes,so I like trying different products time to time.This is one of the products which I purchase over and over.I love it.It acts as an primer with very nice shade.i use it for everyday makeup as well as special occasion makeup.Would pray that its never discontinued..

August 11, 2014

I bought a nude color in this to use as a primer and I'm so happy I spent the $22 tax for this! I bought it 4 years ago and only use it sometimes and I'm worried that it will go bad before I get to finish the container. I love it and it works really well.

August 05, 2014

Cream style eyeshadow last long also primes at the same time. It makes your regular shadows last longer and the colours pop more. Product is awesome goes for 25$. Wouldn't go without.

August 04, 2014

Yeeees Girl!!

I use this as a primer and an eyeshadow. This stuff sticks and will last all day. THANK YOU MAC!!! But for the love of God please lower your prices!

July 16, 2014

I use paint pots as my eyeshadow base / eyelid primer. They don't crease over time unlike other eyelid primers that I tried. They dry fast so you don't need to wait for it to dry especially when you are in a rush in the morning.

May 19, 2014

I use my Mac Paint Pot in "Painterly" every day. I have fair skin and I find that it's great both on its own to even out my eyelids or as a base for other shadows. I also have "Bare Study" which is nice when I want a bit of shimmer. I've tried many different eye primers but I prefer my paint pots every time. I have oily lids but they last all day on me. Unfortunately since Mac is no longer cruelty-free I will have to search for an alternative when I run out (though the paint pots last forever). Sad!

March 31, 2014

I am in love with all the mac paint pots and have quite a collection. The staying power lasts till you take it off at the end of the day with no creasing or smearing. I cannot say enough about them. I can use a couple of colours at the same time to create a smoky eye and colour is very buildable. I use no other eyeshadow anymore since using these and would never leave on a trip without them. Whether you want a natural lid look or more extreme, these fit the bill!!! Totally infatuatated with them!!!!

September 24, 2013

I have painterly paint pot and I use it as an eyeshadow base. I love it! It makes the eyeshadow last all day without creasing.

September 05, 2013

I love using the paint pots as a base for my eyeshadow. Makes the eyeshadow stand out n makes it last all day. Great product always have one near by.