Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer Reviews

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

February 03, 2016

I never go without this product in my make up bag. It is effective and last the whole day!
    I have never had a breakout from this

January 21, 2016

This is the more long lasting heavy duty concealer I have tried. I have very bad under eye circles but I can feel confident while I am wearing this concealer!

January 20, 2016

I am so in-love with this concealer. It covers all my dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't leave you with creases under your eyes. It works magic and blends in very well. This is my go to when I am in a rush and need to leave early without looking like I just woke up, Great product and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good concealer for under their eyes.

2.2/5

January 11, 2016

I've used better, but it does semi-work . Price is way to high for this type of quality product. I have sworn never to use Mac again, never get pimples anymore since I stopped using their products.

January 06, 2016

It's one of the best liquid concealers out there!! Blends perfectly, hides my dark circles and finish with powder foundation it lasts all day!

3.2/5

December 17, 2015

I use this product most days, either with foundation or sometimes just by itself. I find that without a primer or setting powder, the concealer disappears within a few hours on my combination skin. However, I do love the colour range and it stays put for longer with a base product.

December 10, 2015

I always repurchase this concealer. Full coverage, lasts all day when you set with powder, perfect for the under eye! Whenever I try a different concealer, I always go back to this one because I love it so much

November 16, 2015

I love this concealer. It really helps me hide my dark under eye circles! it lasts all day!

September 23, 2015

I love love love love love this! I use a beauty blender to blend it out and it is amazing!

September 16, 2015

Okay, so there it is. I love this product. I hate the container. It's a glass pump, so if you ever drop it on a hard surface, it's done. Dead. And you are going to weep, because this is the best concealer ever. Yes. Even though I broke two of these babies, I keep coming back to it. It is THAT GOOD. The price is pretty good and you get a concealer with great coverage and doesn't budge. It also blends beautifully. So take the plunge, but be careful and put it away as soon as you're done pumping the product you need.