MAC Cosmetics Velvet Teddy Lipstick Reviews
#280 in Lipstick

Good - 0

July 04, 2017

This survived a shower! Even after using two cleansers..

I was playing with my makeup and then took a shower before bed, I used two different facial cleansers and that lipstick did not budge. I've noticed before that it has some serious staying power, but never thought it would survive a shower. Also, the colour is really pigmented and smells amazing (that vanilla scent mac lipstick have), it's a great, natural nude, seems like it would look good on a lot of skin tones, however, mine is olive, and I have dark brown hair.

May 04, 2017

I absolutely love this lipstick. My boyfriend surprised me with it yesterday. It lasted all day today. I am so impressed with the colour and formula. Love love love it. :)

April 14, 2017

Although the price of this lipstick is a little high, Its very long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. its a gorgeous nude and works with a lot of different skin tones. It costs around 16 dollars + tax. I find that all the mac lipsticks are very well made and have very good quality. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a nice nude lipstick.

July 18, 2016

LOVE this lipstick. It's my everyday lipstick. Despite it having a matte finish, it doesn't leave my lips looking or feeling dry. The shade is a beautiful everyday nude.