MAC Cosmetics Velvet Teddy Lipstick Reviews
#222 in Lipstick

Good - 0

October 12, 2018

I love my teddy lipstick collections!

Teddy collections lipstick is amazing. I love it so much on my lips. It feels good on my and I feel confident to use it. Long lasting lipstick. I love the colors.

September 10, 2018

Nude lipstick for everyone

I usually don't wear lipstick but this one from MAC in Velvet teddy is a great colour for everyday or even going out.(for evenings I just add a little lip gloss for extra shine) It doesn't dry out my lips even though its a matte lipstick and it lasts a long time. Its a colour that looks good on almost every skin tone

June 27, 2018

Universal and beautiful colour

Lasts all day. This colour is gorgeous on any skin tone and is the perfect natural go to. The product is so buttery and smooth and leaves lips looking amazing. The one lip stick I feel confident enough to wear with every single look on every type of day.

March 31, 2018

Beautiful color!

I always had great experience with Mac lipsticks! I find them highly pigmented, long lasting and comftorable for everyday. The price is a little high but the quality is worth it.

December 20, 2017

Interesting Shade and Texture

I found this lipstick to be worth all the hype it's received. It's a great shade that came be worn in any occasion with a professional look, especially when using its matching lip liner or the spice one I wear to highlight the colour further. Highly recommend and smells great!

July 04, 2017

This survived a shower! Even after using two cleansers..

I was playing with my makeup and then took a shower before bed, I used two different facial cleansers and that lipstick did not budge. I've noticed before that it has some serious staying power, but never thought it would survive a shower. Also, the colour is really pigmented and smells amazing (that vanilla scent mac lipstick have), it's a great, natural nude, seems like it would look good on a lot of skin tones, however, mine is olive, and I have dark brown hair.

May 04, 2017

I absolutely love this lipstick. My boyfriend surprised me with it yesterday. It lasted all day today. I am so impressed with the colour and formula. Love love love it. :)

April 14, 2017

Although the price of this lipstick is a little high, Its very long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. its a gorgeous nude and works with a lot of different skin tones. It costs around 16 dollars + tax. I find that all the mac lipsticks are very well made and have very good quality. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a nice nude lipstick.

July 18, 2016

LOVE this lipstick. It's my everyday lipstick. Despite it having a matte finish, it doesn't leave my lips looking or feeling dry. The shade is a beautiful everyday nude.