MAC DazzleGlass Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 721 in Lip Gloss

MAC Dazzleglass - Date Night

September 20, 2013

I really didn't like how this felt on my lips, but I'm a very particular person when it comes to gloss (it has to be just right). I can't put my finger on exactly what it was that made me dislike the feeling, but it just didn't feel good. The color was nice, it weared very well. The price is okay, a little above average for other brands but that feeling! Yuck! I wouldn't recommend this.

1.5/5

September 03, 2013

I have had my eye on this lipgloss for a long time, and finally found it. This shade is very unique, but I wish it wasn't so sheer. I still think this is a beautiful lipgloss. It's a very nice beautiful colour. But I just hate the stickiness of the MAC dazzleglass formulation!

May 07, 2013

Very sticky and gritty feeling.

The sparkles are nice but you can feel the grittyness on your lips. Also the gloss is very thick and sticky. It's very shiny, like glass on your lips.

It's also very expensive for how much you are getting, I'd say find a dupe elsewhere.

January 30, 2013

I bought this in "baby sparks" after it was recomended at the counter. I REALLY disliked this product. for my taste it was WAYY to sticky and chunky and just felt generally GROSS on my lips. If you're looking for a longer wearing gloss this may be good for you but i think there are better options out there....

October 08, 2012

This is the only mac product I would never wear again>> Too sticky for my liking

March 26, 2012

I think these are overrated. Sticky chunky and thick. Not my favorite quility in gloss

January 19, 2012

I have one of these with has lots of glitter in it. Can't think of the name of it. While it is a little pricey and it does not last on my lips as long as I would like, it really does dress up a lipstick. It is really pretty.

May 17, 2011

This lipgloss was given by a friend to myself.
    Originally, i am not a lipgloss wearer because I could always feel it on my lips, which was super uncomfortable, and I tend to lick away the product as well.
    This product does not do any differently, as it makes my lips feel like theres a creamy layer on top that will come off easily once someone touches it.
    However, I do like the colour very much. I have purchased a light pink one that shows my own natural lip colour underneath, making my lips look more natural.
    There's quite a bit of glitter in the gloss as well, which adds a nice shimmer. Probably not good for going out to a club, if one plans to take many pictures (the glitter will reflect off the flash and may skew your photo!)
    I would recommend this for a girl's night out, or even a date!

May 17, 2011

This lip gloss is super shiny and I love it for when I want to dress up. I don't wear this lip gloss everyday though I think it's a bit too shiny for me. This lip gloss is sticky but I guess it's not as sticky as how it looks like it should be.

October 17, 2010

I tend not to like MAC lip gloss because they're usually quite sticky, but I was pleasantly shocked at this one. It was really really shiny and added just the right amount of colour needed for those nights out. It's perfect for those low key date nights. The colour I ordered was called date night and I was really impressed with it!

Milou1985 added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

R3Bean added a new review for
    Smell the Soap Bath bomb

GeddesHair added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Sameeera added a new review for
    Gatorade

NikkiS added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart

NadiaDW added a new review for
    Sensodyne Deep Clean

kjcampbell added a new review for
    WayFair.ca