MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara Reviews
#619 in Mascara

September 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Eye catching

Lovely product that left my eyelashes looking long and it really opened up my eyes. Great for day or night wear and is very long lasting. Went on easy no clumping. Would recommend

July 22, 2019

Not impressed...

For the price of the mascara and the touted benefits, I was disappointed overall. We all know that the quality of the #mascara lies in its brush, and this one was disappointing. Sorry! I wouldn't recommend it or try it again!

1.0/5

July 21, 2019

Not what you'd expect from MAC

I hate this mascara. I know that is a strong statement, but it is literally the worst mascara I have ever used. It made my lashes clump together. The problem is the formula. I tested the silicone bristle applicator it comes with is another mascara formula and that went on fine. Then I tried this Mac formula with two different bristle mascara brushes, and the results were the same - clumps!

July 09, 2019

Xtreme dimension

M·A·C's In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara has a lightweight whipped carbon black formula that adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic molded brush stores the optimal amount of mascara in three reservoirs that allow for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. The final result: extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake.

Benefits:

Ophthalmologist tested
    Safe for contact lens wearers
    Lengthening
    Volumizing
    Curling
    Lifting
    Non-clumping
    Flake-proof and smudge-proof
    Features a carbon black formula

May 07, 2018

Favourite mascara

Love this mascara. The wand is super easy to use. My lashes are fuller and longer. The only issue I have is that it’s not waterproof and will smear with only a small amount of water.

April 27, 2018

Long lashes

I got a sample size of this mascara, and at first it wasn't giving me much product. But I tried again a few times and I think after it dried out a little it actually worked better, I was able to get more on the brush. It made my lashes very long and separated. Maybe the sample size was difficult to get product out of because it's so small. I'd consider getting the full size and giving it another try! I love MAC!

Updated On: March 26, 2019

Update: I got a full size and I absolutely love this mascara! It's the only non-waterproof one I've tried that doesn't rub off on my under eye. I'm not sure if this is because my face sweats at work or what. But I always get smudging on my under eye. Not with this one! Also makes my lashes look long and separated. In love!!

April 19, 2018

Mac In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash

I got a sample size of this in one of by monthly beauty subscription boxes. I quite like the wand, it separates my lashes nicely & they don't look clumpy.

December 19, 2017

Definitely two thumbs up

Goes on easy and looks amazing and lasts for hours.There are never any clumps and you get long lashes that look amazing. Definitely will purchase again.

July 06, 2016

think it is an ok mascara overall. I find that it is quite good for volume but it is too lengthening for me i.e. if I put two coats on my eyes look very dramatic. So to me it is a bit over the top for day time wear but maybe that is because my lashes are already long and I end up with too much 'drama' with this mascara if I layer it.
    The mascara is very wet, so I need to be careful and wait for it to dry. What I do is, I make sure to brush the excess of the wand off on paper tissue so that I don't have too much product and this actually does the trick. The finish is glossy and it doesn't end up looking dry after a few hours, which is nice about this mascara.
    For me this mascara is not ideal for day time wear ( I prefer Lancome Hypnose my HG) but it's good for going out in the evening or when I want a dramatic look.

February 03, 2016

This mascara is my be all end all in mascara.

This mascara makes my eyelashes look like they should be in a magazine. They are plump, long and separated. The girls at MAC showed me the proper way of applying mascara and I've never looked back. I adore their products now.

MAC can be on the pricier side if your used to drug store cosmetics, HOWEVER I am firm believer you get what you pay for. And with MAC you get fantastic quality on all their products.