MAC Lipstick Reviews
#20 in Lipstick

June 09, 2020

A colour for everyone

I’ve been using my HG shade MAC Satin lipstick in Faux for twenty years now! It remains my favourite all time shade and I don’t feel like myself when I’m wearing anything else. The texture is matte but not too dry and the slightly nutty smell of all their lipsticks is divine.
    While I also love the shade Spice and have tried others such as Captive and Angel, I still return to Faux for my perfect “my lips but better” shade.

May 28, 2020

My go-tos!

MAC Lipsticks have always been my go to lip-stick. They are consistently good quality and come in a great range of colors. They have a reasonable price point given the quality. I would recommend them to everyone!

May 14, 2020

Vibrate colours

I love these lipsticks. I am obsessed with the matte look it is creamy enough to set on your lips very smoothly and last super long
    I have almost all the colours showing in the picture they have many shades for all skin type and tone you can wear it it’s own or pair it with any lip liners, it works well. I have even tried these with lip glosses and other liquid lipsticks on top and cant say I wasnt impressed. It's a must buy I don’t leave my home with Mac lipstick 💄

February 27, 2020

Love my Mac Lipsticks

Im always sticking up on my Mac Lip Sticks, and always make sure I try the latest colours. The Ruby red is one of many favourites of mine among many others. The lip sticks offers maximum lip coverage, doesn’t leaks and stays on for hours. This is one make up item that I cannot leave the house without. The colours are vibrant and goes on smoothly. I Love the many varieties that are available I will continue to buy Mac Lip sticks and recommend to others for its quality durability and amazing choice of colours. .

February 26, 2020

One of my fav

I absolutely love their ruby woo shade. My only go to red lipstick shade that suits my skin tone and lasts all day and perfectly sits on my lip without leaving stains

February 01, 2020
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

My go to lipsticks!

I love MAC lipsticks as they give great coverage and are long lasting. Huge range of shades to suit various skin tones. Velvet Teddy has been a staple of mine for several years now!

January 04, 2020

I like them

I really like MACs lipsticks slightly more then the drug stores etc because they are very soft! And have so many different colours! On the downside I believe they still test on animals and are 26$ over 16/10$

January 04, 2020

BEST LIPSTICK!!

These lipsticks are extremely pigmented and are super soft on the lips. They do not dry out lips but instead moisturize them. they come in a variety of different colours and different finishes. They are extremely affordable and are a great item for their price.

December 11, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

These are fab

I love Mac lipsticks, they're so creamy and go on amazingly- even the mattes are creamy and don't try your lips out. My favourite nudes are Yash, Honey Love and Velvet teddy.

November 09, 2019

Love

One of my favourite lipstick lines from MAC. The first one I own was one I picked when I returned my empty containers through the back to Mac program and ever since I have been obsessed with matte lipsticks.