MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy Reviews
#54 in Lipstick

Good - 0

October 29, 2020

My favorite lipstick!

It’s my fave, my go to lipcolor! I absolutely love it. It is a very versatile color and compliments every skin tone. I have used it with many glosses and my fave is Mac’s Deelight . I love topping it up with Laura mercier’s lipliner Chestnut.

April 09, 2020

Nice nude lippie

I love this nude lippie, Velvet Teddy from Mac Cosmetics. I used it almost everyday. It is longlasting and not drying. I just bought the mini one. The regular size is just a bit pricey but will spurge to a lippie that best suits to my liking.
    If you're still looking or exploring lipstick brands and color that would suit you. Try the minis first. I'm considering buying the regular one once Im done with all my minis.

October 20, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Absolutely love this colour I find that sometimes it can change colour (can look lighter or darker) this is definitely one of my favourites and go to shades

October 09, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

My go to lipstick

This is my favourite lipstick and one I always go back to. Apply once and very rarely need touching up throughout the day. Also use the Mac lipliner for added effect.

Also comes in a great range of shades.

October 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Must have lipstick, purchase twice a month!

I searched high and low for a nude lipstick that I personally liked the look of and finally I came across this!! I purchase it every single month, fab colour, nice texture, is not sticky.

August 13, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Beautiful product!

With a matte finish and a beautiful application I would most definitely buy again and again! Also- the I find even when eating I don’t lose my lipstick during my meal when drinking.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Gorgeous colour long lasting lipstick

I absolutely love this colour it’s a slightly darker nude so suitable for day and evening looks and goes with any occasion. It’s easy to use and lips feel moisturised when wearing, its long lasting so doesn’t need much topping up when your out and about!

May 24, 2019

To die for nude.

Tried this product at the Mac counter and I had to get it. Also got the lipliner Whirl to go with it. I love this product and I will definitely repurchase it again. Creamy formula makes it one of the most hydrating matte lipstick. I recommend scrubbing your lip before applying.

April 30, 2019

Best universal pink/nude shade

Perfect lipstick shade for everyday wear! I work in an office and I use this as my every day lip colour and always get compliments- I can also put some lip gloss over top of it and wear it out at night! It is so versatile & I’ve gotten it for a few friends as Christmas gifts and it looks great on everyone

February 28, 2019

Best lipstick! Looks amazing on everyone

This is by far the best lipstick I have ever used. It stays on for a long time, even if you eat it still stays on and it is not drying. It is also an amazing colour and goes with many different skin tones! A little pricey compared to some lipsticks, but it lasts a long time and the colour payoff and quality pay itself off. Highly recommend.