MAC Pro Longwear Foundation SPF 10 Reviews
#588 in Foundation

March 10, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This product is amazing

It gives me a natural glowing skin and this is so amazing because it lasts long which is i really like about... this is one of my favorite foundation and I recommend it

March 06, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Really light nice foundation

I don’t normally like to spend a lot of money on make up but this one felt really light blended very well and hid any spots that I had and also any darkness around my eyes vanished.

September 01, 2020

Amazingly good on my skin

Best product I ever use.❤ price is good. Quality is awesome. Make my skin even and flowless.i will buy this product again and again Thank you for such a amazing product.

July 11, 2020

My favourite foundation EVER!

This foundation is the perfect one to get ready for work. With a smooth and light texture and great coverage, this foundation really does a great job. I love it!

May 08, 2020
    Ohio, United States

It's a decent foundation!

This was my first ever Mac foundation and I use to love it but now since I have tried other brands, I really think it's pricey! There are many good foundations out there which are cheaper and better quality and now I really don't like the foundation on me!

February 04, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Wow

This foundation stays on all day and doesn’t make me look oily or sweaty. It has a matte finish and is worth the money, I will be buying this again because it’s just a lovely satin finish

January 03, 2020

Great coverage without giving "cake face "

I got a sample of this foundation to try. I have super oily acne prone skin and was looking for a nice coverage foundation that would stay all day long. This foundation minimized my oil and provided the perfect coverage without looking caked on. It is a bit pricey but you only need a pea sized amount to cover the whole face so it will last a long time ! Will definitely be buying again and would recommend to anyone.

December 13, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

One of my favourite foundations

Love MAC products, they are really top quality. I have been using this foundation for a while now and it's absolutely amazing, it has medium to full coverage, but very light. It perfectly hides skin imperfections, has a mate finish but I like to set it with translucent powder because my T-zone is quite oily so I don't want to look shiny after few hours and also it helps to keep makeup in place. If you never tried this foundation I would highly recommend to give it a go.

December 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing stuff

This product is amazing leaves ur skin looking flawless I use to use £10 foundation but definatly worth every penny I love it it doesn’t make ur skin feel blocked up an clammy either it actually makes u feel fresh weird that but I can’t fault it

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing

I am in love with this foundation super light not really full coverage I have a few spots of acne and this foundation dose not cover them but it also dose not make them pop up more great for a light day out