macbook pro 13"

macbook pro 13" Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #16 out of 271 in Home Entertainment

July 17, 2017

I have all mac's in my house no more Windows :)

Macbook Pro is an amazing laptop computer. it was a little hard to get use to at first since I only used windows. I had about 1 week to get use to then It was great. I have never had any problems since I bought mine in 2012. I never had viruses or any problems malware. I can close my screen and then reopen it right were I left off no need to restart or wait for it to load. Great computer

May 30, 2017

I've been an avid MAC user for years but I am truly in love with my MacBook Pro . It looks great, performs like a dream and it's designed for super user, like myself ,that doesn't nescessarily know all the tech lingo out there. If you want quality long lasting product , I would hands down recommend this unit.

December 14, 2016

I got my MacBook a year ago for school and I have no regrets! It was very expensive but worth it! I love how fast everything runs and how high tech it is.

October 04, 2016

I bought a macbook pro 13" retina screen back in 2013 and it is almost 2017 and I have not had 1 problem with it! I use it everyday, its barely shut off, used for movies, streaming, printing, typeing etc anything and everything and in the 4 years I have had it I had to buy a new charger cord for it which runs $100 because I tend to wrap the cord to tight and it snapped. GREAT price, for a LEGIT quality machine! I would not buy another brand ever again! No virus's no other problems!