Madammoselle High Strength Nylon Elastics Reviews

Good - 0

February 04, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Soft & comfortable all day long

I really like thehigh strength nylon elastics by Madammoselle so much better than the regular elastics.... they are much gentler on my hair, don’t slip, and don’t stretch out/loose elasticity like the others. I wouldn’t buy anything but silicone from now on.

December 16, 2020

Sexy looking & practical

Essentially, Madammoselle is your lifestyle beauty brand offering functional & durable beauty accs.

This set of high strength nylon definitely feels up market. They are strong and no hair pulling.

December 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Strong to hold all hairstyles.

Madammoselle high strength nylon hair ties are really something innovative for thick, long hair. Very comfortable!!! They look a bit bulkier, but that adds to the high ponytail look in my opinion. The standars sizes are S,M,L

November 28, 2020

Ultra flexible

Madammoselle high strength nylon tie is a really good value , because I know I am always loosing a hair tie or two. They do need to be stretched out a bit before putting them in your hair, but they do not break easily, and are on the thicker side for a hair tie. I really love them and would definitely recommend them!

November 18, 2020

Stronger & stretchable nylon made

Madammoselle high strength nylon hair ties are stronger, stretchable, & causes no pulling when remove compared with other high street brands. Thus, it causes less breakage. Pricing is not cheap though.

November 18, 2020

Cool basic

Madammoselle is not a fast fashion beauty brand. It's staples- High strength nylon / black series range are available month after month. It's black & pink team is really cool. Madammoselle made basic beauty tools cool.

November 10, 2020

So eye catching

I have relatively long hair the majority of my adult life and these were always my go-to hair ties. I have very thick hair and they did a great job of holding my hair in place. They are stretchy to easily get around my hair, but not too loose to where it then wouldn't hold it in place. Love that there is no metal on the tie, which helps eliminate pulling!

October 15, 2020

I'm a big fan of this!

I’m a big fan of these. I have long, straight, thinning, fine hair. They stretch out but l wrap them round 3x instead of twice. What makes them better than your usual elastics is that even when they’re old they don’t slip around or out of your hair. Often as the day wore on my ponytail would get looser, start to sag and fine hairs would escape and irritate my face. But with these l just ‘set and forget’. They hold my ponytail out more, making it look bouncier and fuller, which is fab.

October 11, 2020

Grandeur display

One of the leading product of Madammoselle. A brand synonymous with athleisure beauty accessories. We enjoy standing in front of Madammoselle's counter to admire the grandeur of its uniformity display in a sea of hot pink and black.

October 09, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Works wonders for my hair

High strength nylon made elastics by Madammoselle is one of its kind. It holds my hair up well all the time. I have 1 in my handbag, 1 in my gym bag, 1 in my car, and 1 in the kitchen. It retails for 4 in a set.