Madammoselle Kid's 100%Pure Rubber Hair Elastics Reviews

Good - 0

March 23, 2021

Regulary purchase it.

Madammoselle's most sellable product if im not wrong. This is one of those items that you're either going to be wildly enthusiastic about or just not understand. I am the former, and my sister is also the former, so she now has it.

January 23, 2021

No slipping out

These 100% rubber made hair elastics were my ultimate favorite for my daughter's really heavy, long, thick, straight hair. They held like no other! I wish I could still find them in stores, but I haven’t seen them in over a year of searching at Aeon. They were phenomenal and lasted a long time!

December 13, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

A beautiful looking school staple

Madammoselle kids beauty accessories are so cute, I take them to my daughters, I have 3 of them, everyone likes them, beautiful and durable. They are 100% rubber made which gives you an authentically strong and comfortable hold.

November 20, 2020

Beautiful essential product

My eldest & 2nd daughter have used Madammoselle type of hair elastics for years now! They're literally the only ones that don't immediately break on the hair! They have thick hair,so if they work for thick hairs,you know they're tough!

November 18, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Fun, cool looking hair rubbers

This is a fun,cool, & desired product of Madammoselle. It comes in apprximately 100/pack. These rubber made hair ties are stretchy for my daughters not so thick hair and they are superbly stretchable. The hot pink packaging is very funky.

November 01, 2020
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It does a good job for kids

My daughter absolutely love these by madammoselle ! I use these everyday and they are much better then a regular ponytail holder because they prevent creases in my hair. Eventually they get stretched out and break but that takes months! A pack can easily last her one year. I continue to purchase and repurchase these.

October 28, 2020

Suitable for adults too!

Create an effortless style withmadamoselle no damage rubber made hair ties. Pull your hair up and out of the way for your daily use or create a high fashion ponytail with these flexible hair ties. The metal-free construction allows your hair to remain soft and crease free even after removal. These are one of few i can where in my hair without hetting hair wrapped around it and have to rip out my hair!!

October 12, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

A must have for children with long hair

They dont pull your hair out. Dont break as easy as other kinds of ties in the market out there. They are made of 100% rubber and that is the reason why their elasticity lasted longer than 90% of the others out there.

October 09, 2020
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

School staple

This pure rubber made solid black hair elastics is the preferred choice of my daughter and many of her school mates . It is available in Aeon, Tesco and most of the major retailers in Malaysia . This is definitely a value buy.

October 06, 2020

Excellent!

Since my daughters started using Madammoselle pure rubber elastics, they have abandoned every other type. love the soft strechiness these have. These work on any hair type and are wonderful for children's hair. I totally recommend these. I have bought them over and over again. They last forever if you don't loose them.