Madammoselle Mini Crab Hair Claws Reviews

Good - 0

April 12, 2021

Amazing staying power.

I love these. They are really cute.They grab my hair really good and I have really thick hair so that’s a plus. They aren’t very pricey too. I’m soon getting more because they style my hair in a nice way. I would definitely recommend.

March 03, 2021

Cute little crabs.

The black series claw by Madammoselle. It's hard to find this size with all black color. It fits perfectly to my dyed dark brown hair and keep the hair style for whole day. Most of stores only have mixed color clips. It's mini, but strong. dont get deceived by it's size.

February 15, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Classic and still practical.

A tried and true classic. Easy to use to style hair or to use when getting ready. My only complaint is I’ve had multiple clips where one of the claws break. My hair is thick but not to the point where one of these should be breaking. But overall I continue to buy these and use them.

February 07, 2021

Cute & heavy duty

It's hard to find anything as good as Madammoselle's black series claws. . It fits perfectly to my dark brown hair and keep the hair style for whole day. Most of stores only have mixed color clips. It's comfortable to wear.First came across this at Mercearia supermarket.

December 12, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Strong mini crabs!

Hair claw clips saw a dip in their popularity a couple of decades ago. However, ever since the 21st century dawned, claw clips made an astonishing comeback. Madammoselle arguably has the best range of mid range hair claws.

November 29, 2020

Glossy & beautiful

These Madammoselle baby claws are very beautiful. I've bought many off these over the years from various vendors, like Caring Pharmacy, Tesco etc..... These are much better! Because I use them so often, i bought about 3 sets.

November 18, 2020

Crabs with strong grip

Madammoselle black series mini crab claws are so cuteeee. The grip your hair good that the clip won’t start slipping off.Madammoselle is renowned for their black series accessories.

November 10, 2020

Mini but strong

This typical Madammoselle black series claws are perfect at separating and holding your hair when you are straightening your hair. I keep one on my purse for a quick hold when I want my hair out of my face.

November 03, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Simple design that is never out of stage

I love these hair clips for when I flat iron my hair. I use these to section off my hair and then stick pins in where I need them. They last awhile but just be careful not to open them too wide if you have thick hair.

October 12, 2020

Alluring beauty accessories

Relatively small in size, that's why its named mini claws. This is a typical black series accessories synunymous with the brand Madammoselle. The simplicity and impresiveness of its typical pink + black packaging is a turn on.