4.9/5
Madammoselle Spiral Metal Hair Band Reviews

Good - 0

July 10, 2021
    Perak, Malaysia

Keeps my hair in check, and comfy

This black series spiral headband keeps my hair in place without irritation. The comfortable grip makes me feel pretty. This metal hair band is solidly built and the solid black spray is glossy.

June 10, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hiit workout friendly

I feel like I can actually work out in them. Another plus? Multiple reviewers note that they don’t pill over time, like those plastic type tends to.

May 13, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Even my husband uses this

I have very long curly hair and a lot of the head bands I've used have all sucked. They squeeze, move around a lot, and are generally uncomfortable when I wear glasses. This metal hair band by Madammoselle is not that. It's like it's barely there, hasn't moved, no headaches. I forgot I was wearing it, it's that comfortable. It's been marvelous so far, here's hoping it stays that way. Highly recommend!

April 24, 2021

Made for comfy workout

For me this headband worked as promised, for my daughter it did not. These hand bands are definitely more suited hair on the fine and thin side, which I have. My daughter has long fine, but a lot of hair and this band just couldn’t hold her hair back. It’s one of those items, that if it will work with your hair type you are going to buy backups and if it doesn’t your are going to hate it. But pricey.

April 12, 2021

Madammoselle's classical lineup.

A workout, dailywear staple. I have been buying this spiral hair band over the last decade since I discovered it, and I was initially unsure between getting this or some cheaper ones from discount stores.... I went with this one, and I do not regret it.

March 15, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Popular, and i totally get why.

Sporty look on me. I’ve been looking for a long time for a spiral spring-coil headband like one that I wore many years ago, but lost. These aren’t exactly the same, but I enjoy the variety of designs, and they hold back my thick, curly hair, nicely and decoratively. Whenever i need one, i know Madammoselle surely offers them.

January 25, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Strong hold, only slight discomfort

It is flexible and holds the shape great. Bending inside so doesn't slide. Good thikness. Very good quality in general. The only thing I didn't like is that both ends cut into the sides of the head. After a few hours it hurts very much and causes headaches

January 10, 2021
    Kelantan, Malaysia

Practical & cool to put on

Madammoselle spiral headband creates a nice wavy texture and gives your hair a firm yet gentle hold. I have one in my handbag 24/7.

December 26, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Bends & forms comfortably!

This headband bends & forms comfortably to the shape of your head” and they’re not kidding! It’s great! No pain, it stays put, and to-date despite handling by my almost-three-year-old son, it has not broken! I highly recommend this as an option if you want a simple headband to keep your hair back.

December 12, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Gives you a good different look.

Spiral hair band is unique in the sense that it gives your hair a unique layered look. Madammoselle hair bands does a good job in preventing their hair strands from falling on the forehead . And yes, i don’t wear it for getting the “spikes” look!