Madammoselle Spiral Metal Hair Band Reviews

Good - 0

January 10, 2021
    Kelantan, Malaysia

Practical & cool to put on

Madammoselle spiral headband creates a nice wavy texture and gives your hair a firm yet gentle hold. I have one in my handbag 24/7.

December 26, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Bends & forms comfortably!

This headband bends & forms comfortably to the shape of your head” and they’re not kidding! It’s great! No pain, it stays put, and to-date despite handling by my almost-three-year-old son, it has not broken! I highly recommend this as an option if you want a simple headband to keep your hair back.

December 12, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Gives you a good different look.

Spiral hair band is unique in the sense that it gives your hair a unique layered look. Madammoselle hair bands does a good job in preventing their hair strands from falling on the forehead . And yes, i don’t wear it for getting the “spikes” look!

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Non slip unisex

My hair gets curly when it touches water in the shower and I wanted something to hold my hair back not to get wet. I tried a shower cap but it looked weird on me wearing one. So I thought why don't I use this and tried and it served the purpose and the extra band is kind of sitting there.. I just needed one. I only use it for few mins everyday.

December 09, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Not cheap, but good functionality

High price.. Product quality is good. It can also hold men hairs. Madammoselle's spiral hair bandvery strong and should last for a long time with me.