Madammoselle Velvet Scrunchies Reviews

Good - 0

February 02, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Sofa soft, light, & comfortable hold.

Madammoselle beauty tools are good. I am satisfied with these little scrunches that gently hold the hair in place without damaging it. I use them to tie my hair in a big bun before bed time and are really comfortable. I have also bought the elastics from the same brand which are also very durable, hold the hair in place all day and- above all - do not damage our tresses!

January 24, 2021

Soft , fine velvet

Well, the day came when I couldn’t find a hair tie, so I grabbed this scrunchie to use and I totally fell in love with it. It’s so comfy. It stayed in my fine, straight hair, which is totally unheard of as far as cute scrunchies go. It didn’t leave a weird crease in my hair and it didn’t give me a headache. I’m definitely buying some more of these to keep around.

January 12, 2021

Nice

This is a very good hair elastic when it comes to curly hair as it doesnt pull too tightly when you're pulling it out of your hair but it does hold your hair up.

December 19, 2020

Functionality & beauty coexisted well

madammoselle is a brand where functionality & beauty coexisted harmoniously. Even their in store display is symmetrical & organized.
    ought these more than a year ago. I use one almost every day and none of them has broken. They hold my hair back and out of my face. They stay put, and don’t slide off the back of my head or forward into my face. I can bend over and they don’t fall off. At the same time they are not so tight that they give me a headache, or pinch, or bother me in any way.

December 06, 2020

Seductive brand & evergreen products

Madammoselle scrunchies are always attractive, light weight, & strong in elasticity. Once I pull my strands up into a ponytail, bun, or braids, it's game over — my hair just won't fall back down.

Do check out some reviews on this:

November 22, 2020

Classics

Madammoselle scrunchies are invisible stitching and most of them have a shiny luster, so it looks just as high quality as it feels. Color wise, they are mostly mature colors.

November 18, 2020

Beautiful scrunchies

Pricing is right and the elasticity & texture are so good. Mostly are in dark and mature colors. Madammoselle has many point of sale at many locations. From Aeon, to Caring .....which make things easy.

November 17, 2020

Fabulous scrunchies

Madammoselle is one of the most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 10 years.

This is the most basic scrunchie one can find in many stores. I've tried all sorts of fancy brands but I always come back to Madammoselle scrunchies in the darker colors. They're not huge in terms of fabric which is nice when you want a subtle look.

November 04, 2020

No Hair Breakage

My favorite thing about these is that they don't break you hair like all other hair elastics except the plastic twisty ones . These are great and you can get them almost anywhere, in any color and patter, in packs, singles, and cheap!

November 04, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Not luxury, but definitely an elegant one

Madammoselle has a good number of practical scrunchies that can make a big difference and bring a drastic change in our appearance.