Madammoselle Women's Pure Rubber Elastics Reviews

Good - 0

June 02, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is a kind of "cool" type hair accessory

This is a kind of "cool" type hair accessory by Madammoselle. Expensive it is. I was hesitant to buy it because of what I felt was a hefty price tag back then when i was at Sogo., but my gym buddies reminded me of this brand. I have no regrets. its really good.

February 07, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

A friend you can count on!

Almost perfect, if not prefect! They allowed me to go back to a perfect messy bun without the damage from a typical hair tie. Despite my thin hair, these allow for thick and plump messy buns. I know several people who use them for ponytail holders as well, but unfortunately my hair is to thin for that.

December 06, 2020

Sexy and strong

It’s essentially for those with the thickest of hair or those of us who like to have our hair ties secured incredibly tightly without the fear of getting that dreaded tension headache from doing so.

November 26, 2020

Glossy and sexy looking

Madammoselle rubber made elastics are so good! I can wear my hair up and take it down without any kinks! Stops me from getting headaches while keeping my point tail tight. Very few brands in the market performs well.

November 20, 2020

Beautiful product

Madammoselle is renowned for reliable, evergreen beauty accs. Less fashionable. It is authentic ,uniformity in display. This rubber made elastics offer functionality & its colors says a lot about one's character.

November 18, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Strong and comfortable hold.

Comes in a set of 4in1. Multiple playful colors.I absolutely love these! I use these everyday and they are much better then a regular ponytail holder because they prevent creases in my hair. Eventually they get stretched out and break but that takes months! A I continue to purchase and repurchase these.

November 17, 2020

Cute & practical

These cute 7 colorful little ring stretches as much as I need it to, and always bounces back. It wraps around my hair and keeps my ponytails and buns secure, but not so tight it hurts. It doesn’t leave a crease or mark if I feel like letting my hair down. And most of all, it’s endured a year of abuse without breaking or permanently stretching out. Seriously, its good!

November 03, 2020

The perfect hold

Surprisingly lightweight and it holds my hair in place. I personally like the chocolate & strawberry colors. Im not sure how well madammoselle rubber hair ties will work on African hair( no offence) but it was fine for me.

November 01, 2020
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hair up and down without any kinks!!

hese are so good!!! I can wear my hair up and take it down without any kinks! Stops me from getting headaches while keeping my point tail tight. I am so pleased with these! These are amazing! keep your pony tight and secure without pulling or snagging at your locks.

October 11, 2020

Beautiful Packaging

The moment i stand in front of a typical Madammoselle display, the grandeur uniformity display pleases my eyes. Bobby clips on the top row, elastics on the middle, headbands, brushes on the bottom. The hot pink theme makes you in the mood to buy.