Made Good Chocolate Banana Granola Minis Reviews
#209 in Granola Bars

November 09, 2017

Yum!

I really like choosing snacks for my children that aren't pretty much candy. Which is nearly impossible these days, it seems everything is dipped either fully or half way in chocolate. Nope, not for me. Other than these being a little too crunchy for my little, they are good. Paired with a glass of water or almond milk and good to go. Also a nice snack for me too.

September 27, 2017

I buy these weekly cause they are so good.

I would recommend these to all ages. This is the tastiest breakfast replacement or just as a quick snack. Very few carbs per bag. There is many flavors to choose from.

March 13, 2017

I love these for my son because they are super tasty, wholesome and I can pack them in his peanut free lunch. They taste amazing, and they are a great filling snack for a kid (adults not so much as I find the portion sizes really small).

March 13, 2017

Very tasty treat for my kids even for a school snack as they're nut-free and have hidden vegetables inside. It's organic as well and my family tries to eat more natural and organic options. I like that these are in small granola balls because its different and bite-size, easy for my kids to pop in their mouth and enjoy. I don't feel guilty giving these to them.

0.8/5

October 04, 2015

i personally did not like the taste texture or price

October 04, 2015

I'm usually not a fan of granola bars or anything like that. I do not believe that it's a healthy snack. But these... I have bags of it stored in my cabinetry. I saw these at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) this past August. Many people were buying bags of it. I decided to go check it out... only because I saw many people carry bags of it. I sampled it... liked it. Read the ingredients and couldn't believe that these were actually healthy. Below are the ingredients:

Pure rolled oats*, bananas*, chocolate chips* (cocoa liquor*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, cocoa powder*), coconut sugar*, agave nectar*, sunflower oil*, whole grain crisp brown rice*, coconut*, coconut oil*, agave inulin*, tapioca flour*, vegetable powder (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms), vanilla flavour*.

*Organic.

These have become my go to quick snack especially, when I need a quick boost of energy. These are SO delicious! It tastes just like chocolate chip banana bread, and I'm not even a fan of banana bread.