Made Good Chocolate Banana Granola Minis Reviews
#174 in Granola Bars

April 17, 2018

Healthy and tasty snack

These granola bites not only taste good but they are healthy too. I also love that they are safe for my kids to bring to school. They’re also a great gluten free option. I’d buy them again.

March 27, 2018

Made good so good!!

This are the yummiest fast snack!! My enter family loves them and packed them daily!! Love that they are healthy and school safe!! We stock up on them all the time!!

March 18, 2018

Parfait

Le goût est super, exempt de nombreux allergènes tel que les oeuf, produits laitiers, arachides, gluten, etc. Le produit est donc végétalien. Cette saveur est la saveur que je préfère est c'est la collation parfaite lors d'une rage de sucre sans que ce ne soit trop calorique ! Le nombre de calories est très raisonnable et contient un peu de fer et des vitamines!

February 23, 2018

Made good banana mini balls

Had a coupon for these products so figured I'd give them a try. The banana taste is good without being overpowering or tasting like cardboard. The outside has a crunch and the inside has a little chewiness to it. Even the kids loved it (they stole the package from me and devoured them).

November 09, 2017

Yum!

I really like choosing snacks for my children that aren't pretty much candy. Which is nearly impossible these days, it seems everything is dipped either fully or half way in chocolate. Nope, not for me. Other than these being a little too crunchy for my little, they are good. Paired with a glass of water or almond milk and good to go. Also a nice snack for me too.

September 27, 2017

I buy these weekly cause they are so good.

I would recommend these to all ages. This is the tastiest breakfast replacement or just as a quick snack. Very few carbs per bag. There is many flavors to choose from.

March 13, 2017

I love these for my son because they are super tasty, wholesome and I can pack them in his peanut free lunch. They taste amazing, and they are a great filling snack for a kid (adults not so much as I find the portion sizes really small).

March 13, 2017

Very tasty treat for my kids even for a school snack as they're nut-free and have hidden vegetables inside. It's organic as well and my family tries to eat more natural and organic options. I like that these are in small granola balls because its different and bite-size, easy for my kids to pop in their mouth and enjoy. I don't feel guilty giving these to them.

0.8/5

October 04, 2015

i personally did not like the taste texture or price

October 04, 2015

I'm usually not a fan of granola bars or anything like that. I do not believe that it's a healthy snack. But these... I have bags of it stored in my cabinetry. I saw these at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) this past August. Many people were buying bags of it. I decided to go check it out... only because I saw many people carry bags of it. I sampled it... liked it. Read the ingredients and couldn't believe that these were actually healthy. Below are the ingredients:

Pure rolled oats*, bananas*, chocolate chips* (cocoa liquor*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, cocoa powder*), coconut sugar*, agave nectar*, sunflower oil*, whole grain crisp brown rice*, coconut*, coconut oil*, agave inulin*, tapioca flour*, vegetable powder (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms), vanilla flavour*.

*Organic.

These have become my go to quick snack especially, when I need a quick boost of energy. These are SO delicious! It tastes just like chocolate chip banana bread, and I'm not even a fan of banana bread.