Made Good Chocolate Banana Granola Minis Reviews
#138 in Granola Bars

March 31, 2019

Another great made good product

I first tried these on an air canada flight I just wish there was more in the bag. They taste great but I found sometimes I’d bite something really chewy that reminded me of a raisin, I figure it was just the banana. I do buy these often. I like that they are gluten free.

March 25, 2019

My kids don't like it

The package looks decent, very easy to take it for outdoor after activities, also good to share, but my kids tried it, they don't like it, so do I. The minis doesn't taste as good as granola bars line.

February 22, 2019

Great snack

I discovered Made Good chocolate banana granola minis not too long ago. I love that it's a healthy, anytime snack. Comes in cute Mini bags, makes it easy to take anywhere. I like that it's organic. It is school safe, so free from peanuts and tree nuts. They taste good. My family really enjoys them.

February 18, 2019

I love these!!!

I love these! I just wish there was more in a bag. I could eat them all in one sitting haha. The only thing I wish it had was more banana flavor but other than that I love them.

February 18, 2019

Absolutely Love These!

One of my go-to snack bites! Keep them at work and in my purse. I know the ingredients are pure and healthy and even though it’s a sweet treat, I know it’s healthy goodness going into my body!

January 30, 2019

Good choice of snack

I have never tried this but kept seeing it around grocery stores until there were samples of it at a local vendors market. This is what I’ve tried first and found it pleasing so I bought one...well I did buy the other flavors too which the vendor gave it to me a fair discounted price. Please note that this sells at a higher price in grocery stores.

September 13, 2018

Not a fan

We purchased these as a possible preschool snack and she hates them. I tried one and can tell you for the money they are terrible. They are super dry tasting.

April 17, 2018

Healthy and tasty snack

These granola bites not only taste good but they are healthy too. I also love that they are safe for my kids to bring to school. They’re also a great gluten free option. I’d buy them again.

March 27, 2018

Made good so good!!

This are the yummiest fast snack!! My enter family loves them and packed them daily!! Love that they are healthy and school safe!! We stock up on them all the time!!

March 18, 2018

Parfait

Le goût est super, exempt de nombreux allergènes tel que les oeuf, produits laitiers, arachides, gluten, etc. Le produit est donc végétalien. Cette saveur est la saveur que je préfère est c'est la collation parfaite lors d'une rage de sucre sans que ce ne soit trop calorique ! Le nombre de calories est très raisonnable et contient un peu de fer et des vitamines!