• Made Good Granola Bars
  • Made Good Granola Bars

Made Good Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 273 in Granola Bars

February 15, 2017

For a healthy alternative to the regular sugar and preservative filled granola bars I was actually pleasantly surprised with these ones. My kids even like them. They are definitely more expensive than the other granola bars...but eating healthy is just more expensive in general. It's nice to actually have an option for busier weeks when there's just no time to make them myself.

September 16, 2016

Love love these bars!! Low sugar and organize which makes me feel great about buying them for my kids! They come in a bunch of flavours my kids all love. Even better when I get them on sale. Best granola bars out there

March 09, 2016

They are great for lunches! They come in small bags and are so yummy! My friend sells these so I was able to get a couple of boxes for free and I love them!

August 27, 2015

Not too sweet but sweet enough for me! Great fix for cravings without being unhealthy. Only downside is that they're crazy expensive where I can get them.

January 22, 2015

This lovely granola bar changed the way I viewed granola bars! I wasn't a big fan of eating granola bars, as I wasn't a big fan of nuts that much. However, this small compressed bar of rolled oats, agave nectar, dried apples and more, did not only satisfy my hunger, it also satisfied my sweet tooth. :)

These bars are non-GMO verified, certified organic, contain one serving of vegetables in each bar (from 6 different sources!) and are vegan! These bars are the complete package!

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta