Made Good Organic Granola Bar in Chocolate Chip Reviews
Ranked #162 in Granola Bars

August 14, 2017

Good, but very dry

These granola bars don't have very much chocolate so it's a good choice for kids, not so much for mom's. They are made with a vegetable powder which leaves a funny taste. My 3 year old loves them but they are too dry and crunchy for my 1.5 year old.

July 28, 2017

Melty chocolate with crunchy rolled oats!

I love that this snack has an indulgent taste but is also really good for you at the same time. Non-GMO, organic, vegetable based and gluten free yet sooooo delicious. Made Good always satisfies my cravings and I have a major sweet tooth!

June 15, 2017

Expensive granola bars - but worth every penny.

These granola bars are on the more expensive side - but considering that they are school safe, and have veggies in them... they taste really great and the kids love them. My husband says they have a "protein bar" taste to them, but I'm just happy to add some variety to my little ones snacks and lunches that is a little less full of junk.

May 20, 2017

Gluten Free, Vegan and AMAZING. These little bars contain all sorts of hidden veggies like spinach and kale. The taste could use a little improvement, but the health benefits you get from it are worth it

March 20, 2017

I just found these bars and the minis. They are really good, I love the minis in yogurt or just as a quick snack. I like to try anything gluten free at least once!

December 23, 2015

These are great for school. Peanut free and not too sweet.

2.0/5

September 28, 2015

Blech - I'm glad I only bought one of these bars..

It tasted similar to what I imagine sweet cardboard would taste like.

It was pretty tough to chew, and needed something - like sweetness or nuts - to give it a fighting chance.

No thank you!