Magic Eraser Extra Durable Reviews

October 11, 2021

Impressed

I used these for the first time the other day. I cannot believe the marks it removed from places like my walls and sink that would not budge before. Very impressed with this product and will keep them on hand for sure.

September 25, 2021

Great!

These work amazing when we’re trying to sell our house. We used them on the walls so we did not have to repaint them. It worked and they looked amazing.

July 23, 2021

Just like magic!

I’ve used magic eraser in the past and have been impressed but I really put it to the test recently when my 2 year old wrote on white walls with purple crayon and black marker. I was hoping it would at least fade his masterpiece but just like magic it removed both the marker and the crayon. Will be buying more next grocery trip, I have a feeling I will be needing the magic eraser a few more times with my Picasso.

July 13, 2021

Best product ever!

Picked up these double extra strength herbal magic erasers the other day as I’m moving and needed to clean up my new house wow, is all I have to say these worked like a charm they got mildew off tiles they cleaned the walls everything I would recommend this product to anybody who is needing to do a thorough clean on anything or just looking to get some thing back to the way used to look

May 29, 2021

Works but be careful!

It works on most surfaces but be careful not to rub too strongly or it might damage the surface! This is essentially like a super super fine sandpaper.

May 25, 2021

Best thing to remove stains or grease

I use this around the house, and it removes all the stains that i tried it on so far. I love this to remove the grease under the kitchen fan also. I would definitely recommend.

May 09, 2021

Amazing product

My kids had done some artwork on my walls and nothing was taking it off I went and bought the Mr clean magical durable erasers and it took everything thing off my walls and they were like brand new again.

May 01, 2021

Kid tough!

Crayon, paint, dirty hands whatever the kids can through at my walls, the magic erAser can remove it! The magic eraser also lasts, I can reuse it multiple times before it’s done. I love the magic erasers.

March 03, 2021

Truly magic

This thing is real magic. True to it's name and very helpful through out the home. Bought a assorted size pack from costco and use it almost everyday. highly recommend it if you hate elbow grease.

January 15, 2021

Everyone needs these in their HOME

Ok soo Mr. Clean Magic eraser have been a staple in my home for many years now. You can literally use them on any surface with a scuff. They make anything that is white, REALLY WHITE and new again. Wall Scratches, writing on the walls, scuffs on your old white shoes. you name it . These MAGIC erasers will make your home feel new.