Magic Eraser Extra Durable Reviews

February 06, 2018

I love reccomending this product to my friends and family

I use extra durable magic erasers on everything. Amazing quality! I used one yesterday to take dry erase marker off of a painted wall! I love finding excuses to use it.

2.3/5

January 28, 2018

Crumbleing

First off I must say using the magic eraser actually works!!! Magic eraser can be used for several different reasons. I use it for the bath tub, shoe, counters, drawing on walls and even scratches on my car!!
    Other than that very disappointed. Every time I use the product it crumbles in little pieces and creates a huge mess. The cost is already costly and does not last long at all. I can use it for 3 min and it is already falling apart.
    Please make stronger material!!

January 20, 2018

They live up to the name!

These things really are magic. They get stains off walls, gently clean ceramic cooktops, get rid of soap scum, remove scuffs from pale leather... I'm very sensitive to perfumes, scents, and caustic liquids, so being able to get stains up in an instant without any messy residue or scent is amazing. I always make sure to have some handy. The extra durable ones are great, they last longer and stand up to a good hard scrubbing.

January 14, 2018

I love magic erasers! I always have one in my cuboards!

My go to for heavy duty cleaning. Nothing gets the stains off my stainless steel fridge like these magic erasers. I highly recommend them although I wish they lasted a little longer.

AMAZING PRODUCT!

I am compelled to write this review for a product that is by far my favourite! In a house with children, this is a must have. Takes off any mark and leaves walls looking super clean and tidy!

Aimée Penzie

Magic eraser works like magic! It cleans everything from marker marks on the wall to soap scum in the bathroom. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to everyone I know

Need this is my house

Having kids at all times, things get messy and I loved this! Made my day so much easier. Clean up was quick! I will definitely purchase again and again!

January 05, 2018

A bit pricey but worth it!

This product can get rid of just about everything. I clean apartments for a living a this product saved me from spending on unnecessary remodelling (e.g..: new countertop or painting walls). Highly recommend. I use it on everything!

October 09, 2017

These are awesome

I love the Magic Erasers! They work on pretty much any surface-and just with water. I love how I don't have to spray tons of harsh chemicals around anymore- and I feel like the Magic Eraser does a better job anyways. It is also incredibly inexpensive, especially considering how universal it is! Lastly, I love how quickly they work. Literally, just rub it over a spot a few times, and just like magic, its clean! So impressive.

September 25, 2017

The BEST

Easily cleans mostly ALL surfaces. Removes things so easy making the items look brand new! My favorite way to even clean my sneakers. Make sure to wipe after use with water incase you have little ones!