Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner
Good

Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 838 in Eye Liner

March 31, 2015

This is the best liner I have used. It draws the lines accurately and you turn the bottom for more ink so that it won't be too much and so that I can clean the brush after each use for better sanity. This way, it last very long. Only thing is that it is not sold in Canada or U.S so you must buy it online or overseas.

March 28, 2012

I bought this eyeliner about 4 years ago because I thought it looked cute and having the pen style liner attracted me. I never really used eyeliner before but I'm convinced that this is one of the best liquid liners out there for me. I've tried other liners but I just keep going back to this one.
    First the brush tip is slightly firm which makes drawing a fine line very easy, it doesn't smudge or budge and also comes in a wide variety of colors.
    Even though this is a click-pen style liner, I don't think that too much comes out at once, so it's still quite easy to control the amount of product needed.
    I took off half a star from effectiveness because if I rub my eyes it might flake, otherwise it lasts all day long.

July 04, 2011

Color BK999 (Very Black)

This is a great eye liner. Its a skinny tip eye liner which needs about a min to dry on your eyes. Once it does, its on there all day. You need to twist the bottom of the eyeliner and shake it. Once you twist it, you need to wait a bit for the liquid to come up to the tip so you need to rub it on your wrist to coax it out. I have monolids so my lids become quite greasy but this eyeliner doesn't budge! loves it~

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!