Make Up For Ever HD Powder Reviews
#287 in Powder

June 14, 2017

There are better products out there to set your make up

This used to be all the hype to setting your make up and I just didn't find it a HG product.

Pros:
    - lightweight
    - a little goes a long way

Cons:
    - not cheap
    - does not look good with flash on the camera (I look white ?)
    - better variations out there (i.e. I prefer using hourglass lighting palettes and setting sprays)

February 27, 2017

I use this powder to set my foundation and so far it has not failed me. I only need to dust a little bit on my face and if I need to, I can easily touch-up through out the day, though I usually don't need to. Of course Make Up For Ever products tend to be pricier than drugstore makeup, but since it's working great so far, I'm gonna stick to this product!

October 03, 2016

Super bonne poudre libre pour le visage. J'ai essayer un échantillon de luxe du produit et j'ai beaucoup aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Je l'utilise avec un pinceau.

October 03, 2016

I wear the powder everyday, I love the light weight of it and it goes over any foundation perfectly. I find the price to be outrageous being almost $40 and I find a lot comes out when you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. I have bought this 3 times, It is a cheap powder compared to other high end powders.

September 07, 2016

Amazing setting powder!! The only powder I've been using for years.... Goes on so liget, no caked on feeling. Lasts me all day and easy to reapply if I'm having a sweaty day.

September 07, 2016

Cette poudre s'utilise comme un primer en crême mais au dessus du maquillage pour le fixer et le sublimer. Le produit est très efficace, il laisse la peau lisse et douce par contre la poudre est blanche et palie un peu le maquillage. Je l'utiliserai quand même à nouveau car il lisse les pores et fait tenir le maquillage. Il faut juste l'estomper pour éviter l'effet blanchissant.

August 13, 2014

This keeps my makeup in place and fairly matte all day, is very pricey because it is a high end brand, so i say try elf's dupe for this product first...

June 15, 2014

This is the HD (high definition) finishing powder! This feels like butter on your skin ! Seriously soft and fills in any cracks and crevices without making your face look super powdery. I absolutely love this product and you can get this for $30 at sephora for a full size, but the half size is only $16 and that lasts super long! I had my half size for almost a year and used it at least 5-6 times a week. Kept my makeup in place and mattified my liquid foundation perfectly.

February 23, 2014

Love this product with my Makeup Forever HD Foundation. Gives a great matte finish look.

January 09, 2013

I really love this powder. i personally don't really love to use colored powders because i find it starts to make my liquid foundation look cakey so this is an awesome alternitive to setting your foundation. I find that it helps my makeup to last much longer and it also smooths out my skin.
    I also use this to set lipsticks and its absolutely awesome for that!
    Definatly worth buying!