Makeup Forever HD Makeup Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 448 in Makeup

April 22, 2017

I love this concealer make up bottle. I purchased it from Sephora after they showed me how to apply it and even picked out the right skin tone for me. A bit pricey but worth it.

April 22, 2017

J'ai adorée, il a une très bonne qualité et j'aime bien le format de cette petite bouteille, le contre que je pourrais dire, cest que je n'avais pas la bonne couleur pour ma peau qui est plus tôt clair;)

April 22, 2017

This is my holy grail foundation. I've used this for years and always come back to it whenever I try something new. This works well with my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's moisturizing but not greasy. A mid-high level of coverage that evens out your skintone. Lasts all day when applied with a setting powder. Goes on well with fingers, foundation brush, beauty blender, silicone blender, pretty much anything.

March 15, 2017

A foundation with an ultra-lightweight texture that provides ultra flawless skin. Super easy to apply and hid all my redness to even out my complexion. Lasts all day and requires no touch ups.

March 03, 2017

This brand is absolutely amazing and TOP QUALITY! It feels light on your skin, isn't heavy at all and gives you the even skin tone and look you need. It doesn't cause any breakouts and I love the options this line in general has. Everything about it is great

March 01, 2017

I am not one to spend a lot of money on my makeup but after using this product for the first time I was sold. It not only keeps my skin looking smooth and even but it also does not dry out my face as the night goes on. I only have to buy about 2 bottles of foundation per year because it lasts so long! Worth the money!

March 01, 2017

I've been buying this foundation for a few years and will continue to buy it, though I hate the (no longer) new colors they rolled out. Great for a lighter and more natural look and my go to for when I am going to be outside on a sunny day/when my skin will be super visible. However, if you have oily skin, you should definitely be using a primer under this.

February 28, 2017

The best foundation I have ever used. Great coverage with light weight feel. Doesn't dry you out or looking caked on. Plus comes in tons of shade choices.

February 06, 2017

J'adore le fond de teint Ultra HD. Il n'est pas complètement couvrant ce qui donne un effet plus naturel. Il est facile a appliquer et ne donne pas un fini cakey

January 25, 2017

I don't always use foundation, but this is a great product. A little goes a long way. Excellent coverage & blends easily. It's long lasting & leaves a nice matte finish.